• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chrome Plating Plastic

jdnet

Masterdon,

Just to update this, the guy does not have the machine anymore so he can't chrome plate plastic. Did give me the details of another guy in rajagiriya who can though.

Duh.. too bad, that was a good place and they had a quite history too and very very reasonable in charges and finished quality was just superb.

Ok guys,

Soi I gave some parts to the guy in rajagiriya to get plated. There's one prob though. His machine or whatever isn't large enough to plate the wings on my roof. Anyone know where I can find a place to plate a part that large?

Ok guys,

Soi I gave some parts to the guy in rajagiriya to get plated. There's one prob though. His machine or whatever isn't large enough to plate the wings on my roof. Anyone know where I can find a place to plate a part that large?

Hi jdnet,

Pls let us know the outcome of the other plastic parts you gave. I also need to get done a few plastic handles. Thanks!

Hi jdnet,

Pls let us know the outcome of the other plastic parts you gave. I also need to get done a few plastic handles. Thanks!

Yeah will do. I was going to let you guys know the details but I'll wait until I get the parts back on monday. Need to see how good the work is first. I'll be taking in my handles too after I know he wont mess them up though...

Edited by jdnet

• 6 years later...
  • 5 years later...
On 1/12/2011 at 5:50 PM, jdnet said:

Yeah will do. I was going to let you guys know the details but I'll wait until I get the parts back on monday. Need to see how good the work is first. I'll be taking in my handles too after I know he wont mess them up though...

Hi, how was the job? Could you please share the contact details?