• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Bluebird Price

dinidusoft

Question

14 answers to this question

thanks Bope...N do you the procedure of RMV?? is it too costly?

You dont have to goto the RMV for it. Just do a physical check to see if the number on the engine block is the same as the one on the book. (if it is then there's nothing to worry in that department)

can i knw good places for service and maintenance.what about modifications??

Hi Mate, I used to have an U13 (ARX) and I always took it to P*T S**P for the service.....What kind of modifications are you refering here?

it is not only modifications?? i need to check the security system and air bags...sec sys not working properly and air bag light is ON always. any recommended place?? and nissan vehicle specialized garage??? :rolleyes:

Why don’t you take it to the agents? or else there is a Nissan specialized person in Kelaniya…do a search you would be able to find the address..

My old mechanic told me, if the airbag light is on it's probably because the airbag ECU has developed a problem often because of water or humidity (unavoidable in SL). You can confirm it by plugging the car in to an analyser and getting the error code. The other problem is usually the sensors in the seat belt clips but I'm not sure if the Nissan has them. The airbag ECU on the SU14 is under the driver seat, not sure about the SU13.

On the security system it might actually be cheaper to get one installed locally than try to repair the original Nissan unit. I found this out trying to fix the Mitsubishi system on my Mirage.

• Like 1