• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Most Entertaining/controversial Member Of The Year Award

Supra_Natural

The contenders   

45 members have voted

1. 1. So which of the following gets YOUR vote?

• Mr Sylvester (Sylvi) Wijesinghe
    • dilku
    • TURBOMAN
    • da_kool_guy
    • jami and the language police
    • L_Board
    • Crisco Nihal
    • Late Entrant: TOYOTA SUCKS
    • Other (Please Specify in reply)

As suggested by Masterdon, here is the big one of the 2010 AL awards....

YOUR vote matters, use it wisely!

And if ive missed out any deserving candidates, please let me know...

Edit: Shite... forgot Crisco nihal!

Edit 2: Due to his almost unmatched ability to go from 0 to "Full retard" in the shortest possible time, toyota sucks has also been added as a write in contestant!

Edited by Supra_Natural

I'm voting for whoever caused me the least headaches... I think thats L-Board. If he caused me headaches, I don't remember them...

If I get a receding hairline this year, its co ol' dilku has caused me so many facepalms and slaps on the forehead this year!

As suggested by Masterdon, here is the big one of the 2010 AL awards....

YOUR vote matters, use it wisely!

And if ive missed out any deserving candidates, please let me know...

Edit: Shite... forgot Crisco nihal!

Small correction. It should be, Sir Sylvester 'Sylvi' Wijesinghe. :)

• 1 month later...

Dam.... wish I could vote for more than one person :jumping-smiley-013: ! But I casted my vote to "Dear Sir" :) Looking at the polls as it is now me can see a clear win. If I could, I will give the 2nd to Toyota Sucks - had a headache reading some of the posts, 3rd - Diluku - You guys no the reason 4th - Crisco Nihal - For his allmighty Allion 5th - DKG - Made me think I was a retard.

:LOL supra bro you have done a grt job before the upcoming elections ... :lol:

this list is like the candidates list you get at any srilankan election .. so many options to select from and one to vote ... after voting i have seen most of the ppl loves a certain person in specific .... luckyly i have voted to the same guy ....

janatha kemethaaa ....

i guess by looking at this we can see why MP Mr. vimal werraavansha has got so many votes in the last election :ninja: ... like our own Sir Sylvester 'Sylvi' Wijesinghe with is own unique way of entertainment has fired up a voting wave for him seems he should enter politics tooo

:jumping-smiley-013:

Dam.... wish I could vote for more than one person :jumping-smiley-013: ! But I casted my vote to "Dear Sir" :) Looking at the polls as it is now me can see a clear win. If I could, I will give the 2nd to Toyota Sucks - had a headache reading some of the posts, 3rd - Diluku - You guys no the reason 4th - Crisco Nihal - For his allmighty Allion 5th - DKG - Made me think I was a retard.

My first vote goes to Toyota Sucks! He thinks everyone else should follow his way of thinking.

Edited by nissan_fan