• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek5 Rti

Komisiripala

i was wondering if any of you know whether there are any EK5's in sri lanka. haven't come across them so far. its a rare model, for JDM and canada. looks just like the EK3, but, dig this: has a 4wd drive train, similar to the one on the hrv.

they're easily identifiable since they have a rear wiper, which other civics do not. and an "RTi dual pump 4wd" sticker on the back...

post some pictures if any of you hondaboys/girls got one. its a gem!

isn't this an Si or SiR, JDnet? i think the ek5 was a 4 door...

lol! I was trying to trick you but I didn't notice the two door thing..... Eitherway the point I was trying to make is that pictures of the car don't really matter eh? they all look the same on the outside.

lol! I was trying to trick you but I didn't notice the two door thing..... Eitherway the point I was trying to make is that pictures of the car don't really matter eh? they all look the same on the outside.

Was wondering why you had posted a non local image... :D

all the same i'd like to have seen one. they're so damned rare... what i wanted to see specifically was the rear diff. maybe i should've said so. there's a conversion done on ek3's with a crv awd platform, but that diff is so large, it sits a few inches off the ground, like a massive haemorrhoid! might easily be taken out by a road hazard, such as those manholes on the new stretch on marine drive... was wondering if the stock diff was higher up

that, to me, was why the picture mattered. every car is unique, jdnet, and the effort the owner puts into it make it so, whether you drive a honda, mitsu or scooby. i was hoping some proud ek5 owner would represent and share his pride ans joy with us...

There was a one manual EK5 .. G plates with a Dark Blue paint..and also with 16 inch kick ass alloys.... wonder whether its in good condition..but this EK5 was in mint condition....

There was a one manual EK5 .. G plates with a Dark Blue paint..and also with 16 inch kick ass alloys.... wonder whether its in good condition..but this EK5 was in mint condition....

this was the one for sale on hitad. dunno about 16" alloys, but adriatic pearl blue with GW plates... piece of work

• 2 years later...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="142113" data-time="1293768674"><p>

i was wondering if any of you know whether there are any EK5's in sri lanka. haven't come across them so far. its a rare model, for JDM and canada. looks just like the EK3, but, dig this: has a 4wd drive train, similar to the one on the hrv.<br />

<br />

they're easily identifiable since they have a rear wiper, which other civics do not. and an "RTi dual pump 4wd" sticker on the back...<br />

<br />

post some pictures if any of you hondaboys/girls got one. its a gem!</p></blockquote>

Hi,

There is a blue one with english numbers. I know because I owned it for a while. Its was G letter 4321. Blue color. Automatic.

After I sold it I saw it with size 16 or 17 alloys. Looked good on it. I had steel wheels.

It was nice car to drive. But the fuel consumption was pretty bad. Couldnt get more than 7/Litre. But driving and handling wise it was awsome.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...