• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me In Buying

sura

• 2 weeks later...

IF you wanna stick to this list and not consider anything else I would recommend the Viva Elite(looks ok, fuel efficient and its a full option car,including ABS)and I hope the overall build quality to be better than that of the Geely. As jdnet pointed out you have the option of arranging a test drive with all the 3 cars, test drive all the 3 cars and stick to what you feel is good. Just don't choose a car because it has a better stereo or nickel door handles. If I were you I would stay away from the geely since its not that safe though it is slightly bigger than the other two cars. Cheers!

hey killer B what makes you think that the panda is not a safe car, its the only chinese car (indigenous) to have a 5 star NCAP crash rating!

I think you have mixed up the crash ratings of the geely panda with the geely CK (which has failed many crash tests done in latin america and even russia)

My choice would be Micro Trend LC (Geely LC) cause as I feel it has all the latest safety features (Dual Air bags, ABS with EBD), and high power engine(1.3)with 16 valves and technology from Volvo (Ford Motor Company)Top of that Micro Trend LC is the most stylish car when compare with Estilo & Viva. So my suggestion is to go for Micro Trend LC, and you won't be disappointed in the future.

hey nilantha i dont think that the Panda has EBD and air bags as standard and also so im 100% sure that there's no so called Volvo technology in it, just because geely bought volvo doesnt mean geely's have volvo technology and yes the cars is cute n stylish

hey killer B what makes you think that the panda is not a safe car, its the only chinese car (indigenous) to have a 5 star NCAP crash rating!

I think you have mixed up the crash ratings of the geely panda with the geely CK (which has failed many crash tests done in latin america and even russia)

hey nilantha i dont think that the Panda has EBD and air bags as standard and also so im 100% sure that there's no so called Volvo technology in it, just because geely bought volvo doesnt mean geely's have volvo technology and yes the cars is cute n stylish

And what makes u think that the Killer B and Nilantha are waiting for 8+ months since December 2010, to read your precious opinion of cars?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

And what makes u think that the Killer B and Nilantha are waiting for 8+ months since December 2010, to read your precious opinion of cars?

ooooo sorry dude i cannot read a calender lolzzzz, sumthin makes me think you hv been waiting....

ooooo sorry dude i cannot read a calender lolzzzz, sumthin makes me think you hv been waiting....

you know, of all the trolls we have here you are probably the least talented. Atleast toyotasucks and the other retards put some effort. You are just boring. You are like that bird sh*t that lands in the windshield that we just ignore because we don't want to create a mess by trying to get it off by using the wiper blades.

you know, of all the trolls we have here you are probably the least talented. Atleast toyotasucks and the other retards put some effort. You are just boring. You are like that bird sh*t that lands in the windshield that we just ignore because we don't want to create a mess by trying to get it off by using the wiper blades.

hat off to JD :appl: :appl:

as a matter of fact im nt there to gv anybody "fun" (like you do posting pointless stuff)

So if this "DUDE" is correct this should be safer than the vitz and ist

so there's a better car for them to cosider before buying one,

ophs sorry i forgot they can buy 2 or 3 :angry-smiley-048: (considering geely 1.3mill vitz 2.6 mill and ist ....)

The dude is bird sh*t

And I'm Bull sh*t :lol:

Edited by toyota sucks

So if this "DUDE" is correct this should be safer than the vitz and ist

so there's a better car for them to cosider before buying one,

ophs sorry i forgot they can buy 2 or 3 :angry-smiley-048: (considering geely 1.3mill vitz 2.6 mill and ist ....)

toyota sucks (umba natta paagagena dagallanna epa) the vitz and the IST was monitored by euro NCAP and the geely panda by C-NCAP totally different standards and totally different institutions and also you may call urself bull shit or even ape shit i dnt care leave me out :angry-smiley-048:

Hi, Panda comes with ABS/EBD as slandered. But SRS is optional. Even though the car looks good, I'm not satisfy with the fuel efficiency and the finishing.

ummm as far as i know it gets 15km/l, not bad for a 84hp mini with chinese technology and extremely cheap price of 1.4million, and also it maybe the one with the highest number of horses available in the SL market

ummm as far as i know it gets 15km/l, not bad for a 84hp mini with chinese technology and extremely cheap price of 1.4million, and also it maybe the one with the highest number of horses available in the SL market

The panda categorically does NOT get 15Km to the liter. Even the agents only claim 11 in the city.

Looks like I have, my bad.... anyways thanks for pointing that out your highness, even though it looks like you have some problem reading dates!