• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me In Buying

sura

Go to the agents and test drive all three to see which one you find most comfortable driving. They are pretty basic vehicles. Although I think the geely is a little dissapointing quality wise. I've seen cars with completely yellowed out head lights and leaky tails just after an year on the road. Either way just pick one that suits you the best.

pls my friends

help me in buyiing

which is the best below,

* micro geely 1.3 lc hatchback

* perodua viva elite 1.0 manual

* maruti estilo

thanks

I would say the Viva.

Considering options wise the viva i think is better with things like fogs and full option as well as standard alloys. Not sure if the other 2 cars come with all these options.

Friend of mine bought a viva M/T 1000cc and said that it was quite nice to drive.

I too called and asked the agents the price and the 1000cc M/T viva i think is one of the cheapest priced brand new cars in srilanka.

Not taking into consideration the Maruti 800 and the standard Alto model for somewhat the similar price on the basis of the options available in the Viva.

I would say the Viva.

Considering options wise the viva i think is better with things like fogs and full option as well as standard alloys. Not sure if the other 2 cars come with all these options.

Friend of mine bought a viva M/T 1000cc and said that it was quite nice to drive.

I too called and asked the agents the price and the 1000cc M/T viva i think is one of the cheapest priced brand new cars in srilanka.

Not taking into consideration the Maruti 800 and the standard Alto model for somewhat the similar price on the basis of the options available in the Viva.

Another thing i heard that the agents for the viva dont give test drives which i thing is absurd.

Not sure if they have changed that policy or if they were out of demo cars to give customers to test drive.

All 3 of u'r selections are useless plasticy cars

go for a recon or used march vitz fit demio

or go for used sedan

Theres nothing to be afraid of used cars they will have less probs in the next 5yrs than those inferior cars

By the way if u realy need a brand new go for a hyundai i10 or i20 better manufacturing quality than what u mentioned

can be compaired with japs

If u have to chose from that list due to same reason go for the geely

All 3 of u'r selections are useless plasticy cars

go for a recon or used march vitz fit demio

or go for used sedan

Theres nothing to be afraid of used cars they will have less probs in the next 5yrs than those inferior cars

By the way if u realy need a brand new go for a hyundai i10 or i20 better manufacturing quality than what u mentioned

can be compaired with japs

If u have to chose from that list due to same reason go for the geely

Hey retard, maybe you should stop talking now. Sometimes people prefer to buy a brand new car just because they enjoy driving something that just left the factory. If everyone went for brand new vehicles there would not be a second hand market to begin with. If he wants to go for one of those three vehicles then it's his choice not yours. What he was asking for was which one is the better pick. So unless you can offer him information on the three cars he mentions, shut the hell up.

• Like 1

Hey retard, maybe you should stop talking now. Sometimes people prefer to buy a brand new car just because they enjoy driving something that just left the factory. If everyone went for brand new vehicles there would not be a second hand market to begin with. If he wants to go for one of those three vehicles then it's his choice not yours. What he was asking for was which one is the better pick. So unless you can offer him information on the three cars he mentions, shut the hell up.

I don't see a wrong thing of suggesting alternatives as he(toyota sucks) has finally given geely as his choice.suggestions like this will lead him to look at brand new of hyundai i10 or i20 ect if only he prefers.whats the wrong with it??

My best friend bought a viva elite and he says its very good compared to Marutis.

pls my friends

help me in buyiing

which is the best below,

* maruti estilo

thanks

IF you wanna stick to this list and not consider anything else I would recommend the Viva Elite(looks ok, fuel efficient and its a full option car,including ABS)and I hope the overall build quality to be better than that of the Geely. As jdnet pointed out you have the option of arranging a test drive with all the 3 cars, test drive all the 3 cars and stick to what you feel is good. Just don't choose a car because it has a better stereo or nickel door handles. If I were you I would stay away from the geely since its not that safe though it is slightly bigger than the other two cars. Cheers!

pls my friends

help me in buyiing

which is the best below,

* maruti estilo

thanks

depends on what your objective is... if you want a car with slightly high resale value, go for maruti.. but it doesnt mean other cars are not good. id also recomend to visit the agents and test drive.

Actually I wouldnt entirely discount that Geely. That car (Known as the Geely Panda in other markets and the New Micro Trend in SL) is actually quite a decent little thing. Test drove it for an article recently and was quite impressed at how much the chinese have improved quality wise since the last generation of cars.

thank you my friends.i have already done the test drives of these vehicals.i feel viva is the best,geely also good but estilo is not good than others.please tell me,if there is any car better than these cars for this price range.

what is the best one when considering reliability,durability & maintenance cost?

Edited by sura

thank you my friends.i have already done the test drives of these vehicals.i feel viva is the best,geely also good but estilo is not good than others.please tell me,if there is any car better than this cars for this price range.

Well, yeah. But not brand new.

• 2 weeks later...

My choice would be Micro Trend LC (Geely LC) cause as I feel it has all the latest safety features (Dual Air bags, ABS with EBD), and high power engine(1.3)with 16 valves and technology from Volvo (Ford Motor Company)Top of that Micro Trend LC is the most stylish car when compare with Estilo & Viva. So my suggestion is to go for Micro Trend LC, and you won't be disappointed in the future.

Edited by Nilantha King

Today I got a chance to test drove the Micro Trend LC (known as Geely LC), as I expected it is a superb car to drive and it got more interior space than Perodua Viva. On the other hand, with this experience I got today, I thought to sell my Maruti Alto and buy a Micro Trend LC...

Today I got a chance to test drove the Micro Trend LC (known as Geely LC), as I expected it is a superb car to drive and it got more interior space than Perodua Viva. On the other hand, with this experience I got today, I thought to sell my Maruti Alto and buy a Micro Trend LC...

Like... yay.