• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Awards 2010

MasterDon

AutoLanka Awards 2010  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Car of the Year(SL)-(Most talked about cars)

• Porsche Panamera
    • Nissan GTR R35
    • Ford Mustang GT500
    • Subaru STI R205
    • Caddilac CTS-V
    • Jaguar XJ
  2. 2. Newbie of the Year(Registered on or after 01/01/2010 and has more than 175 posts)

• Big_D
    • BLu3HaZe
    • evergreen
    • hakjay
    • jdnet
    • Killer-B
    • Sifaan
  3. 3. Most Boring Topic of the Year

• Tax Thread(s)
    • Fuel Consumption Thread(s)
    • Chinese Cars Thread(s)
    • Ford Mustang GT500 Thread
    • Nissan GTR Thread
    • Allion/Axio Thread(s)

Okay...I thought since this award season I'd start ALs own awards.This is just for fun so don't take this too seriously.I've tried to be fair as possible and if you still think I'm biased in my nominations please feel free to keep that sh*t to yourself. :P

If you think of any award we should hand out other than those above go ahead and start another thread.

Winners get nothing,you may ofcourse buy yourself something nice.

And as always the award for the "most awesome fantastic sexy beast of the year" award goes to MasterDon(no contest!). :D

Vote away!

Edited by Pericles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got some serious contenders up there. The hybrid thread is only better than any of those Axio/Allion threads. But unfortunately it didnt make it to the nominations. :lol:

We could make things even better by adding up a Crisco Nihal Get-A-Life Excellence Award for the B.S#itter of the year.

Heck lets get this awards ceremony rolling gentlemen.

We got some serious contenders up there. The hybrid thread is only better than any of those Axio/Allion threads. But unfortunately it didnt make it to the nominations. :lol:

We could make things even better by adding up a Crisco Nihal Get-A-Life Excellence Award for the B.S#itter of the year.

Heck lets get this awards ceremony rolling gentlemen.

oops forgot about the allions/axio's...added it to the poll.

No objections to all whom voted Allion/Axio to be the "most boring thread"; ;) but why those threads got bored? Because of the trend went/goes with those brands or that the topics people discussed are not that informative to others?

Well; before I make a decision (buy a new car); I was looking for some information about Allion/Axio experience in AL and found some good stuff since those were true personal experience.

So for me; Allion/Axio threads were helpful and gave me good info about both brands.

NOTE: this is totally my view on the vote results and most boring thread. Not against to anyonce's points. but wanted to know why its getting bored to others.

:D Pease!

Some one is deleting Sylvi's votes .When I voted in the first time he had 4 now its 0.

Who ever manipulates the votes "Shame On You!!!!"

WTF???...no one is manipulating the votes you idiot...I can't help it if your hero silvy sir can't get votes...and BTW only I have any power in altering the vote in anyway.ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT I'M ALTERING THE POLL???...I'd answer that very VERY carefully if I were you.

I swear if I hear one more peep outta you silvy fans I'll withdraw his name from the poll alltogether...I knew it was a mistake to add him.

and by the way,if I may ask...what is your reason for voting for silvy sir? how has he in anyway helped you out?

-MASTERDON

WTF???...no one is manipulating the votes you idiot...I can't help it if your hero silvy sir can't get votes...and BTW only I have any power in altering the vote in anyway.ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT I'M ALTERING THE POLL???...I'd answer that very VERY carefully if I were you.

I swear if I hear one more peep outta you silvy fans I'll withdraw his name from the poll alltogether...I knew it was a mistake to add him.

and by the way,if I may ask...what is your reason for voting for silvy sir? how has he in anyway helped you out?

-MASTERDON

When I first voted he had 3 votes and with my one it was 4 altogether .But when I checked after 2-3 hours it was 0 not even my vote is counted .So I deleted my vote and voted again.I don't know who has done it but somehow that's what happened. That's the truth.

-MASTERDON

If you don't think he is not deserved to be there then why add him in the first place??? My vote is my choice and I don't see and reason to justify it to yourself

When I first voted he had 3 votes and with my one it was 4 altogether .But when I checked after 2-3 hours it was 0 not even my vote is counted .So I deleted my vote and voted again.I don't know who has done it but somehow that's what happened. That's the truth.

Well if you deleted your vote and re-voted,Can't your royal highness imagine other people also doing the same thing?

If you don't think he is not deserved to be there then why add him in the first place???

Take a look at my criteria in order to get nominated...it says joined after 1/1/10 and has more than 175 posts....go search the member list using the advanced search feature...and the names that show up belong to the gentlemen i've nominated above...it ain't me posting up names out of the blue...

My vote is my choice and I don't see and reason to justify it to yourself

In other words you have no clue...you have had no valuable info from silvy nor anything worthwhile and thought It'd be fun to vote for the poor guy and see what happens...and then when others are voting for people who really deserve the title your majesty didnt like it and cried out foul play...

EDITED

Edited by MasterDon

you sounds like Ranil wickramasinghe!!! :lol:

I wasn't referencing Ranil. I was making a jab at a former presidential candidate who was more of a joker than a politician. Lets not turn this into a Mahinda-Ranil deal OK?

If you must know what I was talking about read the last paragraph on this article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Hettigoda

Next time, Dont assume.

Well if you deleted your vote and re-voted,Can't your royal highness imagine other people also doing the same thing?...Or is that waay out of your mental capacity?

If others decide to delete their votes then at least my vote should stay and the total should have said 1 not 0. I deleted my vote after I saw the total is 0. Thats why I suggested that it has been altered. So go figure you dumbass!!!

MasterDon Just outta curiosity. Does the winner of this poll get a prize? If so there's an MG in your garage that I don't mind recieving if I do end up winning..... :P It would also count as a late Christmas gift from you (maybe birthday and valentines day too....) :P:P

blah blah blah conveniently ignoring parts of my earlier posts...no proof...and still fighting for poor unkel when he himself is no where to be seen... aww silvy sir is very lucky to have a boy friend like you dumbass.

ahh the hell with it...this aint worth it,Silvy's name is hereby removed from the poll...those who have any problem with it can go into a dark corner and gently F*ck yourselves.

damn it,I just wanted to create a poll to have some fun with all my AL mates,only for one retard to come along and ruin it for the rest of us....thanks dumbass!!!

Whatever dumbass!!

Still doesn't change the fact that 'someone' altered the votes :D