• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb 15 New Shell - 2002 Model Plastic Shell Where Fog Lights Has To Fit

Jude Silva

Hey guys anyone got any idea about the price of the two black colour plastic shells of Nissan FB 15 new shell (2002 super saloon) model. (where fog light fix). Recently I parked my car at Asiri Hospital car park(Kirula Road) When I came back it was dark and I came home paying 20 rupees to the guy who was looking after the vehicles there. Then only I got to know that those two parts are removed. I checked at couple of places to buy these parts and still couldn't find it. If anyone knows a place to buy and approx price for these please let me know.Thanks a lot - Jude

Edited by Jude Silva

Hey guys anyone got any idea about the price of the two black colour plastic shells of Nissan FB 15 new shell (2002 super saloon) model. (where fog light fix). Recently I parked my car at Asiri Hospital car park(Kirula Road) When I came back it was dark and I came home paying 20 rupees to the guy who was looking after the vehicles there. Then only I got to know that those two parts are removed. I checked at couple of places to buy these parts and still couldn't find it. If anyone knows a place to buy and approx price for these please let me know.Thanks a lot - Jude

Did you try Delkanda-Vijerama area ?

No I tried in Sunlanka and some other place. I tried the part with the fog light also. But they said Its not availabe right now.

I don't think those parts are available on sunlanka and similar places.

I am sure you can find reconditioned parts from delkanda-vijerama area or may be at US Autoparts wadduwa.