• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

121 Diesel

chamaps

Dear Friends

I owned 121 diesel 2002 brand new (Domestic X grade 3.0C) vehicle.I feel its time to sell it and buy a new premio.Most of the friends of mine saying its a stupid thing.

My car only done 70000Km.And I buy it 4M.

Experts if you don't mind please help me to select what is best to do by considering the new tariffs.

CHAMALPS

You mean don't sell the car ? ANd keep it with me ?

Dude listen to your heart and do what you think is right. After all you are the one driving it

Here's a few things to look at

Pro's on keeping the car:

You know it's history i.e accidents and such

IT"S A DAMN DIESEL so if you care about fuel you are good to go

You know exactly what parts have been changed, service and fluids.

If you are the first owner and it's brand new then you have bonded with it??? yes a car is like a good woman.

Con's

When compared to never models it's not the best looking

Less interior options

Now if you were going to buy some unregistered car to replace it you will have to worry about fake odometer readings, maintanance and such. But you will have a slightly better looking and comfortable ride. You will have a tought time finding a diesel for that price range.

At the end of the day the choice it's your choice.

If it were me though I would stick in a new fancy stereo and call it a day.

I THink you should just stick with the diesel 121. Its a great car. Why do you want to get a car that everyone wants? 121 Diesels are not that common, right?

The 3C packs a good punch too.

Exactly, AFAIK 3C engine comes in 121s are with EFI pump (3C-E). which is better in juice.

• 1 month later...

If you want a car that is economical then keep your Diesel Corrolla....if you want a car that is powerful and spacious go for the 1800CC Premio....Don't go for the 1500cc Premio they are underpowered...people actually bring them here coz the duty for 1500CC is less!

If you want a car that is economical then keep your Diesel Corrolla....if you want a car that is powerful and spacious go for the 1800CC Premio....Don't go for the 1500cc Premio they are underpowered...people actually bring them here coz the duty for 1500CC is less!

by this time he might have sold off the premio too matelaugh.gif

Dude we understand you are new and eager to earn some reputation but this is not the way.

You seriously got to learn to read dates before posting and dont dig up unwanted old threads, you are clogging up the news feeds of other users :alc:

• 5 months later...