• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hid Lights For Toyota Sprinter Ce110 1997 Model

abiman

Hello,

What type of HID lights compatible with Toyota Sprinter CE110 1997 (Crystal lights) model? I have Googled and found H4 bulbs have both High beam and Lo beam HID. Does this compatible with this car?

Can I use 55W HID lights with this car safely with exsisting head lights?

Thanks in advance

if your model/car comes with H4,go for the H4 HID kit,afaik the kit comes with high and low.if you can't find which model of bulb to use,just take out a bulb from your car n see,my standard bulbs were H3C & H1 so I got the same type for HIDs.so it should work for you as well.

if your model/car comes with H4,go for the H4 HID kit,afaik the kit comes with high and low.if you can't find which model of bulb to use,just take out a bulb from your car n see,my standard bulbs were H3C & H1 so I got the same type for HIDs.so it should work for you as well.

Is this HID lights can be ussed with non cristal light models?

I have a corolla EE102 wagon that usses halegon lamps.

Thanks for answer.

However I don't know type of existing bulb in my car. It is original bulb type for this car model. I just want to confirm its model. does type of bulb mentioned on bulb it self?

Thanks for answer.

However I don't know type of existing bulb in my car. It is original bulb type for this car model. I just want to confirm its model. does type of bulb mentioned on bulb it self?

Thanks for answer.

Thanks for answer.

just check on the collar of the bulb.it should mention type/wattage & voltage

• 3 weeks later...

Yep.4sure u can use HID bt it'll cost sum money to install da full kit..I guess it's arnd 15000 Lkr these days :)

Yes you can, it will cost you about 12000 if you get it off ebay.How ever i dont recommend using HID's on cars that do not have projector beams since the HID bulb is a little longer than a normal halogen and because of that light scatters every where when you dont have projector beams. B)

Hello,

What type of HID lights compatible with Toyota Sprinter CE110 1997 (Crystal lights) model? I have Googled and found H4 bulbs have both High beam and Lo beam HID. Does this compatible with this car?

Can I use 55W HID lights with this car safely with exsisting head lights?

Thanks in advance

H4 Bi-xenon Try to go for something Below 8000k.6000k would be fine

As said by a fellow member I too dont think its advisable to use HIDs on non Projector lamps.