• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Full Detailing Centers In Kandy?

Ek3 Ferio

Hi Guys,

Any one knows a place in kandy to get the interior and engine get cleaned? I have seen a hell lot of places in CMB but nothing in Kandy?

Any one knows a decent place to get the job done?

Many Thanks,

go to CRC kandy or few more places in peardeniya.

go to CRC kandy or few more places in peardeniya.

Thanks for replying mate. Have you heard about a place near silverine a person called Japan. :D. One of my friend told me that he is doing the job. I'm not sure about the quality. Buy the way where is the CRC in kandy?

Thanks for replying mate. Have you heard about a place near silverine a person called Japan. :D. One of my friend told me that he is doing the job. I'm not sure about the quality. Buy the way where is the CRC in kandy?

dont go to individuals to get these type of things done. i think crc is in nawayalathenna.

Hi Guys,

Any one knows a place in kandy to get the interior and engine get cleaned? I have seen a hell lot of places in CMB but nothing in Kandy?

Any one knows a decent place to get the job done?

Many Thanks,

The place along Katugustota road close to the Nittwella tunnel is not bad.

Do you know the name of the place or a contact no?

hi ek3 ferio

0814940495 0779747680

I have no connections with the place or what so ever and i hope this helps B)

Edited by nexus

strange :ninja: becoz crc seeduwa works on saturdays. or else put to seeeduwa.

I contacted them and they are open on saturdays until 1pm. He ask me to come on a weekday if I'm doing a full interior cleanup. like if I need to remove seats.

Thanks evergreen for the help.

yehh Groomings is good in interior cleaning. they use only 3M brands.

contac no - 0812385433

I called them, a girl answered, but she has no idea of interior detailing. She told that I can get interior washed and vacuumed and it will cost me just Rs 400. :D

I dont think that they use 3M products. hik hik.

By the way thanks for the info mate. May be wrong person has answered the phone. :D

• 2 weeks later...

dont go to individuals to get these type of things done. i think crc is in nawayalathenna.

Thanks evergreen for your advice, I went to the CRS finally. It is a great place to get a job done professionally and the price is also reasonable. They ask me two days to get the full detailed cleanup. They wont agree with me giving the car one day. They told that it is not enough 1 day for full clean up and drying seats.

Most of the other places called me needed only 5-6 hours for full detailing even washing seats. :)

Really thanks for your help.

Thanks evergreen for your advice, I went to the CRS finally. It is a great place to get a job done professionally and the price is also reasonable. They ask me two days to get the full detailed cleanup. They wont agree with me giving the car one day. They told that it is not enough 1 day for full clean up and drying seats.

Most of the other places called me needed only 5-6 hours for full detailing even washing seats. :)

How much?

yeah.. i put mine last weekend for interior cleaning at CRC seeduwa..they did a pretty good job. took two day due to gloomy weather..the package includes full interior detailing and Cut n Polish. it cost me 5700.