• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Those Looking To Buy Bikes

fuzzo

dims, sharky

saw this and had to post it. it's a 400cc but its registered it as a 2 foot power and has english plates

nicebike9vl.jpg

Ha Ha machan, allready decided on few bikes.

CBR 250 Gullarm which is recomended to my by JAPS and another bike.

Hey have you heard of bike call Honda Hornet.

It has a GX number plate going for 260000 is it worth it,

Also machan i got CBR gull arm with MF number plates for 275 in mint condtion is it worth it.

also CBR fireblade wine red for 260.000

machan your input is valuble for me.

Ha Ha machan, allready decided on few bikes.

CBR 250 Gullarm which is recomended to my by JAPS and another bike.

Hey have you heard of bike call Honda Hornet.

It has a GX number plate going for 260000 is it worth it,

Also machan i got CBR gull arm with MF number plates for 275 in mint condtion is it worth it.

also CBR fireblade wine red for 260.000

machan your input is valuble for me.

machan only the CBR is a proper racing bike in SL (wit reference to Honda)...everythng else may hav big displacements but r not for racing...

the prices seem gud...but i still dnt knw if there's a big difference between the gullarm n fireblade...the engine is the same tho so dnt worry...the lil creature comforts may differ...

machan only the CBR is a proper racing bike in SL (wit reference to Honda)...everythng else may hav big displacements but r not for racing...

the prices seem gud...but i still dnt knw if there's a big difference between the gullarm n fireblade...the engine is the same tho so dnt worry...the lil creature comforts may differ...

noted bro, according to jappa gullarm is faster than the firblade.

noted bro, according to jappa gullarm is faster than the firblade.

jappa is d expert machan so i suggest u go for it...my neighbor was sayin dat deres no point spendin more for a fireblade n he only brings gullarms down n he says price is around 270k so dis is a normal price i guess

jappa is d expert machan so i suggest u go for it...my neighbor was sayin dat deres no point spendin more for a fireblade n he only brings gullarms down n he says price is around 270k so dis is a normal price i guess

thanksssssssssssssssss

:lol:

Ultimately not gonna matter bro. It's dangerous enough trying to go fast on 4 wheel on SL roads. On 2 u probably wont be able to get anywhere near the top speed :lol:

nice 305z

he is also going to race the bike on the track ..

Dont think even the main runway at Katu will be enough to get to the top speed :lol: We topped out on the fourth in the Glanza for 160kmph. Anyway, it's as bumpy as hell, doing even 150 on two wheels do not appeal to me there. But then again, guess it depends on the acceleration of the bike.

post pics when you get it...

Sure will do.

Dont think even the main runway at Katu will be enough to get to the top speed :lol: We topped out on the fourth in the Glanza for 160kmph. Anyway, it's as bumpy as hell, doing even 150 on two wheels do not appeal to me there. But then again, guess it depends on the acceleration of the bike.

Machan praveen, you seriously made me laugh.

My neck pain has turned worse i guess