• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Detailing The Interior Of Your Car For Sale Or Make Yourself Feel Better About Your Car.

jdnet

When members write irrelevent comments I am compled to reply them.

When members write irrelevent comments I am compled to reply them

'jdnet',

Jdnet no body in this forum did not know untill you joined this forun few months back as a Automobile technologist.

You do not have a eshtablished business. Your main idea joining this forum to become populer for your future work shop to start by yourself to inform members that you want to get into motor repair business by writing all DIY very small projects.

I remember you was bosting on this forum this post is my 1000th post.That alone show up your poor Quality.

Do not write out of point I have never claimed Pionner of every thing in this industrial world your above writing denotes how foolish you are calling me a pioneer in industries in the world.

Do not underestimate any one. I am following my late fathers foot steps in Srilanka Automobile and heavy Electrical

aftermarket servise industry which he started in 1931 at the same place Colombo 00300. I only had added another service which is requared by motorists at the same place Colombo.

All above I write with authority I have prooved my self among motorists in Srilanka how capable in my work in past and what I am active at present.

I wish you good luck for your future Automobile servise Business.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Funny, I thought the ideology behind your own business was to pretend like an expert, induce people/forum members to acquire your services and then to rip them off.

oh..f**k, I accidently hit the reputation button instead of the reply button.. :angry-smiley-024:

Mods, Mods,pls delete it if that is possible..thx.

Edited by GearHead