• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Service Manuals Available Here

• 1 year later...

Hi ELNINO

Big thank you for being generous enough to share what you have found among others. I'm surprised to see zero replies on this thread even after one and half years. I myself found the same link on the same forum and was about to post it on this forum.

Before opening a new thread, i made a search hoping to find a dedicated thread on Mitsubishi service manuals to post what i have found. Then viola! found your thread.. Although 2003 service manual is dedicated to Lancer OZ (which i believe is the US variant of Lancer CS which we have here in SL), i'm sure we could find lot of information regarding every aspect of these vehicles in it.

I believe interested parties would find these manuals very helpful..

Cheers!!

I found the same set of manuals on the web a few weeks ago when I was searching for something totally different. :P

@Trinity, I think these are the same ones I have that I told you about machang, but the start page and the links to the PDFs are a bit different.

@Bogzy, I remember doing a search myself, but didn't find this thread. I hope we can find the owner's manual as well. (The Engine Workshop Manual I sent you is a part of this)

@E L N I N O, Please tell me these are not the manuals we found on the web 2 years ago? I didn't know you opened up a thread about this so I was hunting for these all over the web! :rolleyes:

Search Tags: Mitsubishi Lancer CS1 CS2 CS3 Service Manual Workshop Manual

I found the same set of manuals on the web a few weeks ago when I was searching for something totally different. :P

@Trinity, I think these are the same ones I have that I told you about machang, but the start page and the links to the PDFs are a bit different.

@Bogzy, I remember doing a search myself, but didn't find this thread. I hope we can find the owner's manual as well. (The Engine Workshop Manual I sent you is a part of this)

@E L N I N O, Please tell me these are not the manuals we found on the web 2 years ago? I didn't know you opened up a thread about this so I was hunting for these all over the web! :rolleyes:

Search Tags: Mitsubishi Lancer CS1 CS2 CS3 Service Manual Workshop Manual

Hi Davy

When i received a part from the lance manual which you have downloaded, i just couldnt wait till i get my hands on the rest . So i made few attempts on google and found the original US forum link to the documents. I wanted to let you know about this and then i thought that you'll definitely see the AL post...

Machan i believe these manuals are slight different from which you have downloaded. I saw the differences in the pages where they have mentioned of the front grille assembly and trunk lid badges. So i still want your documents too... :)

l have the original owners manual.. will try to scan and upload it if the time permits in a future date..

Cheers!!

Edited by trinity

Davy machang, I contacted a guy from office who ownc a CS and he agreed to lend me his owners manual to get it copied :D

Il let you know when i have my hands on it .

That's great! I doubt ordinary photocopy places will be able to do a good job so I suggest you give it to a good place machang, get it done so that it looks exactly like the original. As I told you, the guy who copied mine didn't do a good job, so I need to get it copied all over again. :(

Good Luck!

Hi Davy

When i received a part from the lance manual which you have downloaded, i just couldnt wait to get the rest of the manual. So i made few attempts on google and found the original US form link to the documents. I wanted to let you know about this and then i thought that you'll definitely see the AL post...

Machan i believe these manuals are slight differet from which you have downloaded. I saw the differences in the pages where they have mentioned of the front grille assembly and trunk lid badges. So i still want your documents too... :)

l have the original owners manual.. will try to scan and upload it if the time permits in a future date..

Cheers!!

Hi Trinity,

I totally understand what you mean bro. In fact, I spent a considerable amount of hours reading them and I still have more to go through! :)

I'll upload the ones I have as well machang, will share the links on this thread itself.

It would be great if you can scan and upload the Owner's Manual, I know it requires a whole lot of time and patience. As I have probably told you, my previous owner never gave me the manual, apparently he has lost it. Sigh!

Cheers!

Davy

Hi Trinity,

I totally understand what you mean bro. In fact, I spent a considerable amount of hours reading them and I still have more to go through! :)

I'll upload the ones I have as well machang, will share the links on this thread itself.

It would be great if you can scan and upload the Owner's Manual, I know it requires a whole lot of time and patience. As I have probably told you, my previous owner never gave me the manual, apparently he has lost it. Sigh!

Cheers!

Davy

Hi machan..

I need to find a flat bed scanner in order to scan the book... Unfortunately, the only flat bed scanner here at my office is some Chinese piece of shit and you cant do jack with that garbage... will do it as soon as i returned to head office..

As for your manuals, you could upload them via 4shared i think.. give it a shot.. Anyway, i dont need to advice a computer geek on these kinda things rite.. :P

Cheers machan...

Hi machan..

I need to find a flat bed scanner in order to scan the book... Unfortunately, the only flat bed scanner here at my office is some Chinese piece of shit and you cant do jack with that garbage... will do it as soon as i returned to head office..

As for your manuals, you could upload them via 4shared i think.. give it a shot.. Anyway, i dont need to advice a computer geek on these kinda things rite.. :P

Cheers machan...

:D I'll try 4shared machang. I saw that the manuals above are also available for download from 4shared, so it should do the trick.

About your Owner's Manual, take your time bro. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Davy

I came across this post last year when I was still searching for a car, but since someone is apparently hoarding ALL the 1.5/1.6 liter CS and CK models (srsly, when was the last time you saw one for sale on A/L), I didn't have the opportunity to truly appreciate it :(

• Like 1

Seriously? You guys still wanna play around with things like 4shared?

Google Drive, people. Its where its at now.

Thanks Peri.

Using Google Drive already for my personal stuff + to share among a small group (project team etc.) but never publically. For public sharing, I'd still rather use some other means than use my Google account. I hope you understand what I mean. :)

Seriously? You guys still wanna play around with things like 4shared?

Google Drive, people. Its where its at now.

Create another account. :) Unless you're scared of Wimal :)

Hi peri..thanks for the info.. created an account.. :) hope wimal doesn't catch us!!

OT: all this time i read your name as "Priceless" , few days back only i realized the real name,... :) :)

Hi Guys,

As promised, the Lancer Workshop Manuals! :)

The large RAR file that I found on the web contained the workshop manuals for the Lancer CS as well as the Lancer CK + Mirage. I separated them so that CS owners could have what they require rather than having to download the entire thing.

First, the links:

1. Main Document (Home Page)
  2. Lancer CS Workshop Manual
  3. Lancer CS Technical Information Manual
  4. Lancer CK and Mirage Workshop Manuals

Now the instructions:

1. Download the Main Document (first link).
  2. You can download any of the remaining documents (RAR files) according to your need.
  3. Once you have downloaded the RAR files you require, extract them into the SAME FOLDER.
  4. Run “Lancer Workshop Manual.pdf” to view the manuals.

Notes:

• These manuals seem to be from Mitsubishi Motors Australia, the ones E L N I N O has shared are ones from US. But as I said earlier, the content seems to be identical.
  • For Lancer CS, the main document uses “CG Lancer” whereas for the Lancer CK, it uses “CE Lancer”.
  • When it comes to the Lancer CS, the manuals are for the pre-facelift model (2001 - 2003). Most of the technical stuff is still applicable to the facelift model (2003 - 2007) as well.

Enjoy! Hope these help! :)

Edit (1st June 2012): Updated broken link for Mirage and Lancer CK workshop manuals

Edited by Davy

Hi Guys,

As promised, the Lancer Workshop Manuals! :)

The large RAR file that I found on the web contained the workshop manuals for the Lancer CS as well as the Lancer CK + Mirage. I separated them so that CS owners could have what they require rather than having to download the entire thing.

First, the links:

1. Main Document (Home Page)
  2. Lancer CS Workshop Manual
  3. Lancer CS Technical Information Manual
  4. Lancer CK and Mirage Workshop Manuals

Now the instructions:

1. Download the Main Document (first link).
  2. You can download any of the remaining documents (RAR files) according to your need.
  3. Once you have downloaded the RAR files you require, extract them into the SAME FOLDER.
  4. Run “Lancer Workshop Manual.pdf” to view the manuals.

Notes:

• These manuals seem to be from Mitsubishi Motors Australia, the ones E L N I N O has shared are ones from US. But as I said earlier, the content seems to be identical.
  • For Lancer CS, the main document uses “CG Lancer” whereas for the Lancer CK, it uses “CE Lancer”.
  • When it comes to the Lancer CS, the manuals are for the pre-facelift model (2001 - 2003). Most of the technical stuff is still applicable to the facelift model (2003 - 2007) as well.

Enjoy! Hope these help! :)

Hi Davy

Thanks a lot mate... this in deed very helpful for us Lancer owners...

Cheers!!!

Thaks guys, really helpful..!

Bogzy machang, I think I found the Workshop Manuals for the CS facelift model as well. :) I'm unable to download it at the moment (office), will download at home and if it's the correct stuff, I'll post it here.

Cheers!

• Like 3

Hi guys,

This is it, the Workshop Manuals for the entire CS series! Pre-facelift (2001 - 2003) and Facelife (2003 - 2007). Found this link on another Australian forum.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11194050/Workshop%20Manuals/CG-CH_Workshop_Manual.rar

The manuals here for the Pre-facelift CS is as same as the ones I have shared earlier with the only exception being that this new link has a Body Repair Manual for the Pre-facelift model.

Enjoy!

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Anyone found manuals for Lancer CS1 2008??

The CS manuals shared in this thread also cover the CS1 facelift. Just look for the CG Australian manuals. Everything should be same except for the engine.

For the engine, look for the 4G14 MPI manual.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/2/2010 at 6:05 PM, E L N I N O said:

This is no longer available ne..