• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Interior

damika

Dear friends

i am having silver colour car,now i plan to change my interior and also the seats cover,which colour is suitable for interior.please friend give some ideas & also i going to change my Allow wheel as a black.

please give some ideas. :alc:

• 5 months later...

Dear friends

i am having silver colour car,now i plan to change my interior and also the seats cover,which colour is suitable for interior.please friend give some ideas & also i going to change my Allow wheel as a black.

please give some ideas. :alc:

if its a silver car, im guessing black with silver/grey accents, also the wheels in black, good choice, just make sure that they are a nice set to begin with, but if its possible get them powder coated or you would find it pealing off, afetr a little while especially if you go for a mat finish.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't waste time with anyone else, go see Asanga his work is brilliant. (Asanga 0777726045)

Thanks mate... Spoke to asanga..

Aperantly its in malabe

Bit outta d way fr me.. I'm in colpetty..

Appreciate the ref bro ;)

Thnx a bunch guys.... Went to a few ppl jus to check out their rates n stuff..

1. Deens - fabric 19,500. Rexine 32,000

2. New Buddhima Cusion House, Nawinna - fabric 20/- rexine 18/- Leather 22/-

3. Gunawardana Cushion House, wijerama. - fabric 25,500/-

Any recomended places?

Any experience..

Thnx a bunch guys.... Went to a few ppl jus to check out their rates n stuff..

1. Deens - fabric 19,500. Rexine 32,000

2. New Buddhima Cusion House, Nawinna - fabric 20/- rexine 18/- Leather 22/-

3. Gunawardana Cushion House, wijerama. - fabric 25,500/-

Any recomended places?

Any experience..

A friend of mine got his 4DR5's interior done from a guy named Naeem in Mahara Junction on Kandy Road. Subsequently, I got the upholstery done for my Mini from him. Can recommend his work too, if u feel that is closer to u. Don't have the contact numbers though.

A friend of mine got his 4DR5's interior done from a guy named Naeem in Mahara Junction on Kandy Road. Subsequently, I got the upholstery done for my Mini from him. Can recommend his work too, if u feel that is closer to u. Don't have the contact numbers though.

I know Naeem and his work well.Although his work is acceptable,it is nowhere even close to the 'finish' you get from places like Deens.Basically you get what you pay for.

To OP - If you still want Naeem's contact details,send me a PM.