• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Hrv

PRGZ

GUYS,

JUST WANNA KNOW WHT'S SHLD I DO'S & DONT'S ON MY RECENTLY BOUGHT HRV YOM 2000 MODEL..?

THIS IS MY 1ST HONDA EXPERIENCE & IT'S AUTO TRANSMITION ..

KINDLY UP GRADE ME REGARDING THE FREEQUENTLY HEARING GEAR BOX / CVT OIL / ENGINE / FUEL 90 OCTANE OR ?? / RADIATOR RELATE ISSUES ? ETC..

YR GUD INPUTS ARE WARMLY WELCOME..

ALSO UPUL @ MALABE , HOW GUD IN MY TYPE OR IS THERE ANY OTHER GENIUS THAN DAMN HIGH STAFFORD ??

PLS ADVICE..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Did you check the fuel efficiency( how many KM per Liter) and whts your model, Auto/Manual, 4WD/2WD (Front Wheel Drive) VTEC or NOT. Please let me know these details.

Hi

Did you check the fuel efficiency( how many KM per Liter) and whts your model, Auto/Manual, 4WD/2WD (Front Wheel Drive) VTEC or NOT. Please let me know these details.

vtec ? there are no VTEC HRV made in Japan...

Honda HR-V is mini SUV Manufactured by the Japanese automaker Honda on 2006. The HR-V officially stands for High Rider Vehicle and it referred as Hybrid Recreation Vehicle. The HR-V was introduced to cater for the demand for vehicles with the benefits of SUVs with the maneuverability, performance and fuel economy of a smaller car like a Honda Civic.

ummmmm ok