• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Is Down !!!

sampath_fer

Autolanka.com is DOWN whole day saturday and you dont have any 24/7 number to call and tell since you work only 10am to 5pm only on week days.

I paid on friday and was keen on having the ad on display during the week-end.

Can some one at Autolanka look into this as you guys are taking money from individuals and displaying nothing.

Autolanka.com is DOWN whole day saturday and you dont have any 24/7 number to call and tell since you work only 10am to 5pm only on week days.

I paid on friday and was keen on having the ad on display during the week-end.

Can some one at Autolanka look into this as you guys are taking money from individuals and displaying nothing.

Machang, take a chill pill. If you were in a rush to sell you car, there is always that Sunday paper... :)

Edited by VVTi

Machang, take a chill pill. If you were in a rush to sell you car, there is always that Sunday paper... :)

Hey. The guy has paid and he should get the advert on the promised date. Why are you asking him to place add on Sunday paper and diverting business from Auto Lanka. I hope auto lanka will applogise and provide him some sort of compensation......

It's the net and technical difficulties do occur sometimes, and besides as his was one last as submitted, it'd be around the top when AL ads come back up :) He's going to have it up longer too, unlike a newspaper which we throw away. And AL isn't down a lot like that, just a rare unfortunate occurrence I'd say, and we, buyers, are also missing it.

Hey. The guy has paid and he should get the advert on the promised date. Why are you asking him to place add on Sunday paper and diverting business from Auto Lanka. I hope auto lanka will applogise and provide him some sort of compensation......

In case you haven't noticed, Colombo was under a deluge the last few days. Technical difficulties is seen everywhere, especially IT related the past few days.

What sort of compensation are you looking for???? Typical.... Pay Rs. 500 and hope for a windfall of Rs500,000.... :)

The main page does say that there is a tech difficulty.

Also many people who place ads here, put it on Sunday Papers too as the reach iof AL is not as much as a paper.

Unlike you, many people don't have internet access... :)

In case you haven't noticed, Colombo was under a deluge the last few days. Technical difficulties is seen everywhere, especially IT related the past few days.

What sort of compensation are you looking for???? Typical.... Pay Rs. 500 and hope for a windfall of Rs500,000.... :)

The main page does say that there is a tech difficulty.

Also many people who place ads here, put it on Sunday Papers too as the reach iof AL is not as much as a paper.

Unlike you, many people don't have internet access... :)

It would be nice to get 500k ;) Don't get so carried away. It's the principal of the mater which I was tryng to point out. Further don't assume that people place adds on the sunday papers and AL too.