• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lamprais

fuzzo

i know this it OT but i had to share it with you. if you are in the mood for good lamprais, try the veg one from FAb. it's really good but only the veg one. the chicken one is not that good.

Even the mutton one is good machang! :D

i know this it OT but i had to share it with you. if you are in the mood for good lamprais, try the veg one from FAb. it's really good but only the veg one. the chicken one is not that good.

I have eaten the Chicken one…..Coz im not eating any Vegitables….

I have eaten the Chicken one…..Coz im not eating any Vegitables….

Vegetables are Good for you! :D

Vegetables are Good for you! :D

Yes I know Ashan...But I dont like Vegitables from the time when Im Small……Coz of that Im still not eating any Vegs..... :D:D

lol crazy topic! I'd still go for the Lakpahana ones any day! You'd need two of e'm for a meal though - cause there very small :D

anyone tried Mongolian food at food court B)

yeh i used eat from the one in Millenium Park (now they call it something else) those days(in 2002 - 2003).. food was good that time but recently I had from the one in food court, it was horrible.

Green cabin lumprai, mmm

they are good..but you need to buy 2 of them for a lunch.. i still prefer the fab one...

oh and if you are thnking of getting the fab lamprais, go there by 11:30 atleast... they are all gone by 12:30

yeh i used eat from the one in Millenium Park (now they call it something else) those days(in 2002 - 2003).. food was good that time but recently I had from the one in food court, it was horrible.

oh yes the correct answer .. B) ...i saw a mongolian food shop in s'pore and tryied it n its awesome... then i saw a mongolian food shop at mc food court n i tryied... it was horrible B)