• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Sim Card

Rae

Hey guys,

Just want to know if anyone knows if Dialog has the micro sim available ? Would appreciate it if anyone is able to help me out.

Checked online to see if it said anything but didn't come up with anything about Dialog having them.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just want to know if anyone knows if Dialog has the micro sim available ? Would appreciate it if anyone is able to help me out.

Checked online to see if it said anything but didn't come up with anything about Dialog having them.

Thanks

How about getting the ordinary & trimming the plastic around with a paper knife? :ninja:

Hey guys,

Thanks

Did u get your self a phone that uses Micro Sim, or are you simply checking the existence of it.?

Did u get your self a phone that uses Micro Sim, or are you simply checking the existence of it.?

Well i'm meant to get a phone that uses the micro sim but im wondering if i'll get stuck and not be able to use it when i come down to Sri Lanka which is in 3 weeks so I wanted to make sure it's available there before i bought it.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Sorry for pulling up this thread again. I will be travelling to SL next week and was wondering what is the current go with Dialog and the micro sims since I would like to use my Iphone 4 there :). Is it still a 1000/- for a micro sim as some one mentioned earlier in the thread or do we need to cut one our selfs? If any of you guys have the latest updates, please let us know.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Thanks

You can cut it. See http://samisa-abeysinghe.blogspot.com/2010/08/cur-regular-sim-into-micro-sim.html

Anyways guys, thanks for the replies. I thought to ask this directly from Dialog and went om their site and used the chat function with a cust service guy. So what I was told is a new micro sim will be $1,000/- but since I have an existing KIT number from back in the days I just need to pay 200/- and get a micro sim. This could be done from BIA out let, so I have decided to do it that way. Just thought to share this for any members with micro sim - Dialog related questions. :)