• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Bj43...need A Decent Place To Re Do It...

3000cc

Dear All,

I need to finalize work in my BJ 43... Just to bring it to proper condition...

Engine is ok..But interior & exterior I need to re do..

I s there a decent place I can get this fixed?

for a decent price...Guy should be trustworthy....Should have experience in doing BJs..

Experts in forum....Over to u...

hi,

if it's a BJ then you would better check out Outdoorsman at Arangala, Malabe. I have visited their web site and learnt that they are very good in BJ jobs. Price maybe touch higher but at the same time you may get a good job done.

Outdoorsman (Pvt) Ltd

435/1C Hokandara Road

Arangala, Sri Lanka

0777-722588,0777-518220

Let me also know the quote they provide if you happen to go there.

Thanks

4DR5

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am not familiar with the place in arangala mentioned above, but i can tell you what ever you do, if you luv ur 4X4, DO NOT GO TO MANGALA MOTORS in Buthgamuwa road. the guy is a crook of esteemed repute.

His M.O is to act like ur new best friend, get you to give the vehicle to him to fix, claim that parts were stolen/missing/broken ect, drag out a simple repair job till you get fed up of actually owning it, & then when ur at the point of pulling ur hair out, he will say their is an offer for the vehicle at about 3Lkhs below its worth, convince you to sell it on a part payment plan, and then when the vehicle is sold & with the new owner, he will claim that the new owner is uncontactable/not paying the balance ect, & convince you that ur still better off without the hassle that this vehicle has brought you. he repeats this as many times as possible with gullible owners.

im talking from personal experiance as i was nearly caught into this trap. the guy i bought mine from previously tho took the entire ride!!!

i am not familiar with the place in arangala mentioned above, but i can tell you what ever you do, if you luv ur 4X4, DO NOT GO TO MANGALA MOTORS in Buthgamuwa road. the guy is a crook of esteemed repute.

His M.O is to act like ur new best friend, get you to give the vehicle to him to fix, claim that parts were stolen/missing/broken ect, drag out a simple repair job till you get fed up of actually owning it, & then when ur at the point of pulling ur hair out, he will say their is an offer for the vehicle at about 3Lkhs below its worth, convince you to sell it on a part payment plan, and then when the vehicle is sold & with the new owner, he will claim that the new owner is uncontactable/not paying the balance ect, & convince you that ur still better off without the hassle that this vehicle has brought you. he repeats this as many times as possible with gullible owners.

im talking from personal experiance as i was nearly caught into this trap. the guy i bought mine from previously tho took the entire ride!!!

It's a famous garage trick. Afaik he's not the only one doing this.