• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Audi A4, 1.8T, 2002

Rukster

Mines got a 2.5 ltr with VANOS, under the hood.. and it's an auto.. :rolleyes: grabbed it cos I couldn't find a manual. B)

Yup I know the car.... nice piece of machinery for sure..... upload a few recent pics if possible....

Cheers

Edited by Rukster

Ok, agree with the newer bit. But my current car is fully loaded and has more options(expect power seats)than the Audi. Also, looking for an auto+trip tranny which is harder to find in many 3 series BMWs unless the larger 5 and 7, and also a petrol. No other reason.

cheers

If you're willing to opt for a slightly less Posh badge than Audi, you can have basically the same ability level as that A4 for a couple of Million less :)

• 8 years later...
14 hours ago, Thilina007 said:

Hi,

Anyone experienced excessive oil burning issue in Audi A4s (before 2012 YoM) ? Agents told me that they have to perform special test to identify it. 

Thanks

"According to data from Consumer Reports’ 2014 Annual Auto Survey of owners of 498,900 vehicles from 2010 to 2014 model years, these 30 models have much higher rates of oil consumption overall than the average for their model years."

CRM_Page_63_Thirsty_30_08-15

Edited by Prangi
  • Like 1