• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela 2010 For Less Than 4 Miliion

mdsjw03

Someone told that I could get a Mazda Axela 2010 model (1500CC) from japan (YOM 2009/08) for less than 4 Million.

It is a good deal for such a new car.

But its "smiling fish" look has made me think again.

The new Mazda Axela looks like a fish from a cartoon...

See for your self...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2010_Mazda3_S_Grand_Touring_1_--_05-26-2010.jpg

What the hell were the designers thinking ????????????? :action-smiley-060:

What do you think guys ???

See for your self...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2010_Mazda3_S_Grand_Touring_1_--_05-26-2010.jpg

I saw a white coloured '10 Mazda 3 the other day.It actually looked fabulous in the flesh.

I think it's good car - performance-wise and value-wise, a lovely car and most of all, would stand you out from the usual toyota crowd in SL (no offence :P).

I would go for the 2010/11 model if money was no issue, but as it is now .. am looking for an older model.

Someone told that I could get a Mazda Axela 2010 model (1500CC) from japan (YOM 2009/08) for less than 4 Million.

It is a good deal for such a new car.

But its "smiling fish" look has made me think again.

See for your self...

It is not possible to import an Axela 2010 model for less than 4 Mil at the mo. You could have done that 3 months or so back. But not at current auction prices and exchange rates. But still you should be able to import one for around 4.2-4.3 mil. Even for that amount, I'd say an excellent choice...:)

It is not possible to import an Axela 2010 model for less than 4 Mil at the mo. You could have done that 3 months or so back. But not at current auction prices and exchange rates. But still you should be able to import one for around 4.2-4.3 mil. Even for that amount, I'd say an excellent choice...:)

No Revvv, from what I know the CIF value of the new 2010 model is over 1700,000 JPY... So it will not be possible to import the new modle for even 4.5 mil...

• 5 months later...

When Mazda redesigned 2010 3 they thought alot about aerodynamics. I must say this is the most good looking, safest, richest interior designing and the best in class sedan & hatch in the market now. when it comes to handling and performance there is no other regular sedan or hatch that can come close to Mazda now. Mazda3 a 100% way better than most of the shit boxes in the market right now…. :violent-smiley-099:

2010mazda3modifiedfullv.jpg

photoicf.jpg

ph21l.jpg

motm6.jpg

img4320z.jpg

img4327v.jpg

1443z6.jpg

2z69hjb.jpg

2a8nsx1.jpg

Highly unlikely u can get one for under 4 mill, If your friend can pls count me in – I don’t have the 4Mil but can get it for friends who would love the ride.

There’s nothing Fishy about the design, even if it did look Fishy it all disappears when you get in – Light years ahead of the common Nissan & Toyota’s ( No offence guys)

• 4 months later...

Its fishy only in pictures..even I thought what the hek new model first.. But I checked the car @ carmart when I went to service my 2008 mazda3 :)

ITs splendid!! No toyota or nissan can compete with it in enyway.

Its fishy only in pictures..even I thought what the hek new model first.. But I checked the car @ carmart when I went to service my 2008 mazda3 :)

ITs splendid!! No toyota or nissan can compete with it in enyway.

Yeah, i too own a 2008 Axela and i always liked the interior of the 2010 model but it took me sometime to realize how badass it looks. Basically it's a marmite, either you love it or hate it.

Edited by zerocool