• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Maruti 800 2005-2006 Second Hand Prices

crankshaft

hi guys,

i have been looking for Maruti 800 cars in last few weeks and found that most of sellers are just brokers and they have the car with open papers. This was true for around 95% of the sellers. what is going on? Where can i find true sellers? What could be the cause of this? What is the maximum i should pay for 2006, KB or KC vehicle with console/side beeding and tray?

Thanks

hi guys,

i have been looking for Maruti 800 cars in last few weeks and found that most of sellers are just brokers and they have the car with open papers. This was true for around 95% of the sellers. what is going on? Where can i find true sellers? What could be the cause of this? What is the maximum i should pay for 2006, KB or KC vehicle with console/side beeding and tray?

Thanks

Hi machan..

was in touch with the 2nd hand prices too. meny of them are beyond 8.5k, saw one guy asking for 9.1k for KF.

what happened to the TAX reduction effect :jumping-smiley-013: ???

I suggest you to try bit harder and go for a Bnew one if possible. Its worthy go for brand new one rather than going 4 a 2hand one which only differ 1 or 2 lak. and 2-3 years of a usage means a lot to an indian vehicle.

Cheers...

Edited by outlander

hi guys,

Thanks

Try to avoid open papers. It's risky. But this might be because all u contacted were brokers. But u better avoid it. By the way, the you should be able to buy 2006 Maruti for 6-6.5 lacs. If u gonna pay more than this, my advice is, yes go for brand new. After this TAX reduction, a person I know sold his 2006 Maruti for this amount. His unfortunate, he was to sell the car before even no one knew there would be a tax reduction. But he was too late so that he lost couple of lacs :D

hi guys,

Thanks

As suggested by another I too think it's better to go for a Brand New Maruti 800

anyway price between 825000-850000 would be a decent price for a KB or KC Maruti 800.Price will depend on the mileage,Accessories etc.