• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek3,fb15 Super Saloon & Toyota Corolla Ae110,which Is The Best

hiranthak

See that profile about piggybacking on the opinions of others coz their own opinions are so utterly uninformed and asshat stupid? Exhibit one. Also way too late coz its been replied to. FAIL again draggy.

I said many people didn't justify, you brain dead moron, not ALL people didn't justify. Even YOUR first response was a very 6 year old fan boy "110 and FB15 suck", and then went on an absurd suspension comparison which others said were WRONG (nothing new for you there) and the conclusions were incorrect (experience proves that whatever the fancy bits, the EK rear end is loose.) I also justified it in terms of FF sedans, not picking on the EK, it applies to all three examples here. There are other things that matter too, not just the independent suspension. Which you might have realized if you actually drove a bit instead of spending your time changing your "sports" steering wheels with fake NOS buttons and admiring them.

I know you think only old people drive FB15 and AE110 (your words) and seeing as to how old a fart you are, I can only assume you are trying to desperately look young by driving what you assume is a "young boys" car. Apparently you are unaware that there are other markets where Civics are considered the old peoples car, but since the things you are unaware of would fill a couple of libraries, this is not a surprise.

As to your "points", I'm sure it must be jolly interesting to you how an EK3 "moves" but you have no idea what this OPs priorities are. Is he looking for a boy racer? Among the things you failed to realize is that this chap is just looking for a YOM 2000 car.

Asking price for a 2000 EK3 - approx 1.8 mill

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38470

Asking price for a 1999 AE110 - approx 1.8 mill (there is a 2000 one, but no price tag)

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=30098

Asking price for a 2000 FB15 - approx 1.8 mill

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=39070

EK3 is manual. Auto should be higher. 110 is auto. FB15 is auto.

This is an unusually self aware quotation about yourself draggy. And you didn't even copy anyone this time. Amusing. Just one small correction. At the end of the day, draggy is still just an idiot, just waiting till the next day, etc, etc.

LOL.. this is so funny because you always tent to spit on your face always... the long boring post of yours it self tells us that you got nothing else to do than waste your time on the forums which is why maybe you were given the job of moderator...

well this is your dream Prev.. dream away....

oh and if you see something like a sky or a fairlady dont wet your pants ok ? the odor wouldn't be good on your neighbors

Edited by dragster

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL.. this is so funny because you always tent to spit on your face always... the long boring post of yours it self tells us that you got nothing else to do than waste your time on the forums which is why maybe you were given the job of moderator...

well this is your dream Prev.. dream away....

oh and if you see something like a sky or a fairlady dont wet your pants ok ? the odor wouldn't be good on your neighbors

Aww, are you jealous that you don't have downtime? Must be hard working like a dog at office and then going home and working like a dog at home too. Maybe someday you'll learn to work smarter rather than harder ... but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Better wetting your pants on seeing a sky or a fairlady than shitting yourself on seeing an EG8 like you do Draggy. At least Skys and Zs are somewhat rare, you just have no chance at avoiding seeing them EG8s all the time :D