• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek3,fb15 Super Saloon & Toyota Corolla Ae110,which Is The Best

hiranthak

Take a look at this thread and see what the typical mind set is :lol:

Imagine if Vin Diesel robbed those trucks in black tricked out 3 wheelers? ALL the 3 wheeler drivers in Sl will suddenly realize they are diving a SUPER CAR!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nilantha seems to be the only toyota fanboy here...but hondas...that seems to be a very heavy category :P:D

I mean jeez...an EK3? just a bloody family sedan with a little more ponies under the hood...i don't see anything special about it.... but then again...i aint a fanboy!

Look here, we are talking 130BHP here ok... nothing to laugh at... :) and when the Vtack kicks in, those 6 link suspension really earns their keep.... ;) and the growl of that 6 inch pipe at the back... i mean... no surprise you need a trolley cart handle at the back to keep those rear tyres planted on the road... this being a FWD car and all, yo.

Look here, we are talking 130BHP here ok... nothing to laugh at... :) and when the Vtack kicks in, those 6 link suspension really earns their keep.... ;) and the growl of that 6 inch pipe at the back... i mean... no surprise you need a trolley cart handle at the back to keep those rear tyres planted on the road... this being a FWD car and all, yo.

i stand corrected. you have a point there :D

dear all,many thanks for your important advices so far.now i think i should go for a honda civic EK3.if i'm wrong please correct me....... :rolleyes:

we gave you our two cents worth the final decision is up to you... if you choose the ek good choice.. and no matter what some of the idiots in here say as they are too narrow minded to see out of the box its best you stick to what you think is best.

ek's are also family sedans but its far better than a corolla or a nissan.. just imagine if the starting scene of F&F 1 was done with 3 corolla's or 3 FB15's .. that would have been something really funny..

the civic's have won people's heart the world over.. and its the best upgradeable car ever.. specialy for poor country like ours where we dont have much money to be driving Veyron's..

Nilantha seems to be the only toyota fanboy here...but hondas...that seems to be a very heavy category :P:D

I mean jeez...an EK3? just a bloody family sedan with a little more ponies under the hood...i don't see anything special about it.... but then again...i aint a fanboy!

Yes sad innit?...It gives all NON fanboy Honda owners on the forum,such as myself and shanX a bad name...

we gave you our two cents worth the final decision is up to you... if you choose the ek good choice.. and no matter what some of the idiots in here say as they are too narrow minded to see out of the box its best you stick to what you think is best.

ek's are also family sedans but its far better than a corolla or a nissan.. just imagine if the starting scene of F&F 1 was done with 3 corolla's or 3 FB15's .. that would have been something really funny..

the civic's have won people's heart the world over.. and its the best upgradeable car ever.. specialy for poor country like ours where we dont have much money to be driving Veyron's..

I was not dissin' the cars or the brand,just the mentality and the attitude CERTAIN Honda owners seem to posses...FYI I'm a proud Honda owner myself.

and no matter what some of the idiots in here say as they are too narrow minded to see out of the box ...

Its sorta funny when the guy calling people narrow minded and unable to see out the box, is the one guy that it wouldn't surprise anyone to see pass up a chance at an ITR to buy an EG. Not even brand debate, just sooo stuck in a Civic box. :rolleyes:

I was not dissin' the cars or the brand,just the mentality and the attitude CERTAIN Honda owners seem to posses...FYI I'm a proud Honda owner myself.

Same here. Owned a 85 Accord and had the privilege of using a 2000 EK3 VTi with CVt for 2 years. Loved them both. Great drives, but SuperCars, no. They do have their limitations.

I suppose you'll have to be someone like God to change people's attitude and mentality, now see I can never change Preveen's mentality or attitude so I dont say anything to him.. because that is one guy whose too foolish to make him understand something..

I suppose you'll have to be someone like God to change people's attitude and mentality, now see I can never change Preveen's mentality or attitude so I dont say anything to him.. because that is one guy whose too foolish to make him understand something..

Small mistake. Thats coz your always wrong so you can never win an argument. :lol:

well said,all those who made funny comments about 130 BHP cars must be having supercars parked in their garages

Its sorta funny when the guy calling people narrow minded and unable to see out the box, is the one guy that it wouldn't surprise anyone to see pass up a chance at an ITR to buy an EG. Not even brand debate, just sooo stuck in a Civic box. :rolleyes:

Seriously..... What an idiot, May be because he (or she) wants a more awesome powerful car like an EG over a humble ITR. Can't blame. :action-smiley-060:

I doubt that. If they were as done up as the Civics and included in the movie, I'm willing to bet we would see a lot of riced up Corollas and Sunnys running around now.

well said,all those who made funny comments about 130 BHP cars must be having supercars parked in their garages

Some of us yes... :)

But we wouldn't call them Supercars... that term is only used by the Civic owners.... and some Fit Aria owners.. :)

Supercar is a term used most often to describe an ultra-high-end "exotic" automobile, whose performance is superior to that of its contemporaries. It has been defined specifically as "a very expensive, fast or powerful car"

that's straight off the Civic Owners Club Constitution.

Of course! That's why you see a lot of EXi's with Fart Barrels and Trolley Cart handles making a nuisance of themselves... :) I bet the paint scheme also adds a few BHP according to some.... :)

But then I am wondering why there are far more conversion kits for WRX and Evos than there are for err.... Supercars... ;)

I doubt that. If they were as done up as the Civics and included in the movie, I'm willing to bet we would see a lot of riced up Corollas and Sunnys running around now.

fact is that they used "Honda" not "Nissan" or "Toyota"..& it proves a point.

another auto expert in AL ...LOL !!!

obviously sarcasm is an alien language to you :P

judging by that... who can blame you eh! :D

fact is that they used "Honda" not "Nissan" or "Toyota"..& it proves a point.

ROFLMAO.....ha ha ha ha :D :D :D

ever heard of product placements? :D

HOnda paid the movie makers to get their cars in so that some morons can be fooled into thinking those are supercars :D :D

and man that's money well spent looking the some of the posts here

http://www.brandchannel.com/brandcameo_films.asp?movie_year=2001

The Fast and the Furious

Date: 22-28 Jun., 2001

Studio: Universal

Weekend gross: US$40.1 M

Featured brands: Acura, Alpine, APEXi, Atomic Zen, AXIS, BF Goodrich, Boblbe-e, Budweiser, Chupa Chups, Coca-Cola, Compaq, Converse, Corona, Dodge, Eurolite, Fatburger, Ferrari, Ford, Freightliner, GMC, GReddy, HKS, Honda, Joy, Krispy Kreme, Lay's, Lexus, M.I.T., Mastercraft, Mazda, Meguiar's, Michelin, Mitsubishi, Momo, MoTeC, Motorola, Nissan, Nos, Oakley, Panasonic, Peterbilt, Phat Farm, Pirelli, Pizza Hut, R*D B*LL, Robocar, Shoei, Snapple, Sparco, Toyo Tires, Toyota, Tropicana, Troy Lee Designs, VeilSide, Volkswagen, Von Dutch, Yamaha

Comments: The title of the film is about cars, but it could be about brands as well. Honda’s Civic model gets a ton of screen time alongside almost every other make of automobile one could conceivably trick out. And don’t forget those stickers, the source of many of Furious’ brands. Caron, R*D B*LL and Panasonic put in the prominent non-racing appearances.