• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Side Skirts & A Spoiler For Lancer

trinity

Thanks Sampath! Hope you had a great tour.

Damn, the front and rear are so different! That chrome grille makes it look like a Sunny N16 for sure. :S The facelift seems to be the same though.

This is specially for Lancer CS enthusiasts Trinity & Davy.

On my visit to Taiwan last week, noted that Mistubishi Lancer CS model is very famous there.

Mostly they use 1.8L version.

There were few differences in front and rear appearance and could click some photos.

(Sorry for poor photo quality)

Rear Appearance

Type A

1_zpsd7b97aff.jpg

Type B

3_zpsef0f7974.jpg

2_zps4344ebae.jpg

4_zps88a0d11c.jpg

Type C

5_zpsfbe3c6bc.jpg

Front Appearance

This looks like Nissan Sunny N16. :)

6_zps65bfc892.jpg

7_zps5a1d1097.jpg

8_zpsce410af6.jpg

9_zpse0b9449c.jpg

Finally that spoiler :P

10_zps4a9c2690.jpg

Oh now only seeing this,,

First, thank you so much for remembering us machang..

As you said, that Lancer surely lookes like a N16.. I dont know, but for me all of the models are butt ugly.. :P i'm glad that we are getting better looking ones even though with less options.

Red face lift is almost similar to our face lift but have minor differences like the fog lights, side skirt and grille.

Thanks gain for sharing the photos machang, its always interesting to see Lancers whether they are ugly or not.. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Reviving the thread again, this time its for alloys.

Its been a while since I last did something good for the car. And I've been wanting to go for a decent set of wheels for some time now but waited until my second set of tires wear out as I wanted to go for a bigger wheel size (14 to 15).

Since the current set of tires are at the end of their life line, thought to buy the wheels this time.

As usual when it comes to car related things, I always contact our fellow member and my good buddy Davy. So we discussed what type of wheels should be bought and the new tire size. We both agreed on OZ F1 type wheels similar to this.

oz-racing-f1-42575.jpg

Needless to say that finding this exact type is real pain in the ass. Member Sierra Charlie is also in the market for wheels for his G and we almost struck luck on set of OZs that looks exactly as above but unfortunately had to let them go since PCD did not match (mine is 114.5).

So still im searching wheels and i'm afraid that I wont be able to drive with current set of tires much longer. I need to get over with this as soon as possible and would appreciate if any of you guys let me know of a place or a person who import used branded wheels.

Cheers!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="iRage" data-cid="288516" data-time="1452912896"><p>

I'm gonna o out on a limb here and say...you lost a valve dust cap ? <br />

<br />

LOL...nice wheels...love the color :)</p></blockquote>

Ha ha ha good one. Thanks machang. I lost hell of a lot more than a dust cap aquiring these babies.

So after months of searching and nearly giving up the idea, i finally found the wheels which i wanted for the car on last Friday. The wheels were on sale at the quick site. Managed to grab them in just around 3 hours after posting the ad.

These are genuine OZ F1 type wheels made in Italy. Size 15 - 7J.

002_zpsokyi3vft.jpg

003_zps6u0qxlud.jpg

Now the next thing would be the tires. Hope to paint the letters "OZ Racing" in red to match the car and to go with Mitsubishi colors before installing the tires. Then need to get matching center caps with OZ branding (gonna order them from e bay).

After this is done, there will be no more modifications or changes done to the car. This is it. I believe with this, the car is complete.

• Like 5

Guess what...

nice teaser :-P

So after months of searching and nearly giving up the idea, i finally found the wheels which i wanted for the car on last Friday. The wheels were on sale at the quick site. Managed to grab them in just around 3 hours after posting the ad.

These are genuine OZ F1 type wheels made in Italy. Size 15 - 7J.

Now the next thing would be the tires. Hope to paint the letters "OZ Racing" in red to match the car and to go with Mitsubishi colors before installing the tires. Then need to get matching center caps with OZ branding (gonna order them from e bay).

After this is done, there will be no more modifications or changes done to the car. This is it. I believe with this, the car is complete.

ado maxa. so you found what you were looking for now.

get them on the car soon and share photos!!

BTW typical question. how much these cost you? :) coz might think about changing mine as well...

____

Edit: removed photos which came with Quote to this post

Edited by s.madura
  • Like 1

nice teaser :-P

ado maxa. so you found what you were looking for now.

get them on the car soon and share photos!!

BTW typical question. how much these cost you? :) coz might think about changing mine as well...

Thanks machan.

Working on buying the tires now. Might take few more weeks for that. I too cant wait to see the car with the wheels fixed. Will take some photos and upload them here as soon as the wheels are fixed.

As for the price, they cost me Rs. 38,000/- machan. Its not the price that matters, but finding the exact set of wheels in good condition. These are super rare here.

• Like 1

Further, What is the advantage of this specific brand/ type of wheels other than its beauty ?

One world. Quality.

OZ is one of the top wheel manufacturers in the world. Their products are used in both F1 & WRC and they produce aftermarket wheels for almost all super cars that are out there.

There are not many wheel manufacturers that we can the same thing.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2013/04/the-10-best-aftermarket-wheel-manufacturers-right-now/oz

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OZ_Group

http://www.ozracing.com/

When you said paint it red to "match" the car you mean to co-ordinate the color right ? For some reason I thought your car was white...not red

When you said paint it red to "match" the car you mean to co-ordinate the color right ? For some reason I thought your car was white...not red

Car is white machang, usually this "OZ Racing" branding comes in Yellow color. Yellow does not go well with a white car. I was thinking of this when i made that comment. Sorry if I confused you with it.:)

Come to think of it again, im not sure if I really want to do that. I kinda like it this way. Its subtle.