• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Side Skirts & A Spoiler For Lancer

trinity

i need a spoiler and side skirts for my lancer cs1 anyone know a place that I can buy and how much will it be?

Welcome to the forum. Sorry in replying bit late as i saw it just now. The answers to your question lies in this very same topic. Had you gone through it you would have found the contact & price details for both spoiler and side skirts sellers without any hassle.

U would be able to find a good original spoiler for less than 20K from Panchikawatta i suppose. Not sure about the sideskirts .

When I was in the looks for the spoiler i could not find it either in panchi or delkanda. Some had spoilers with the boot lid and were selling the whole unit together. But this was few years back and i'm not sure how the situation is now.

you might find the contact details to CS spoiler if you had gone through very same thread little bit more

I see you beat me to the answer i wanted to give. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, Keshara Dorakumbura said:

Hi,

Just like to post my CS2 with newly added body kit ( two side skirts & front bumper lip). 

The very much thank should go to Davy & Trinity for their throughout support.

Looking good! The side skirts appear to be custom made ones?

By the way, you need wheels! :) 

@Davy yes, they are custom made.

@Muditha420 & @Davy thanx for the feedback and yes, have a plan on adding some alloys. But as the next task is thinking about add some different look at the back. 

How about changing the trunk panel from mine to what it looks on the black one. Seems like Lancer Cedia trunk panel will do this, with slight modification. 

Have anyone tried this modification before as I still not sure about the dimensions of these two trunk panels. 

m1.png

Crosswind is right, the black one is a pre-facelift CS Lancer whereas your one is the newer facelift (post 2004) model.

Also, you will not be able to simply swap the current trunk lid with the older one, because they're different and won't fit. The pre-facelift trunk lid has a straight bottom edge. Yours has a curve. This means the bumper also will have to be modified/changed and I don't think it's worth it.

I think you just need a rear bumper skirt to match the rest of the car. Also your rear number plate is a square one which ruins the look of the car IMO (It's running out of the number plate space). The rectangular one looks much better.

Edit: Added photo

Mitsubishi-Lancer_Ralliart-2004-1600-0e.

Edited by Davy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/24/2016 at 8:37 AM, RoshanDknight said:

Hey guys, 

Um also looking for some side skirts for my 2004 lancer cs1 (Navy model). But um in a kind of low budget here ?. If anybody know a place or a chap, please let me know

Thanks in advance.

IMAG0028_1.jpg

IMAG0026_1.jpg

Sorry machan delaying replying. didn't see the message. 

My recommendation is to go with original side skirts which are actually produced by kind of plastic materials. The story is those added body kits(front lips, side skirts) are tend to be damage frequently, specially in sri lankan roads because of the road conditions. So, if they are plastic you have more change to repair them than that of ones which made by fiber. However, when I wanted side skirts I search everywhere ( delkada, wadduwa) but unable to find. So then I had no options but to go with custom made fiber ones. 

I did them with KRKbodykits -  somewhere near by Boralesgamuwa. Machan, again the problem is they mention very high costs, arount 25k to 30K LKR. Sadly, we dont have many options in sri lanka.

• 6 months later...

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. I badly need a Lancer Evo VI (6) OEM spoiler, not a fiberglass one. I already checked almost all the shops from Delkanda to Vijerama. They don't have any kind of spoiler for a lancer. They said the stock is over and they didn't get that type of spoilers recently.  

I checked in Dehiwala to Bellanvilla, 119 road all the way from Dehiwala to Nugegoda as well and found only one shop which has OEM Evo iv (4) spoilers. Very expensive though. But I need the OEM Evo vi (6) spoiler. Please see the attached photo. 

Please, can you let me know if you know someone, someplace where I can get or to get directed to a place where I can get the spoiler. 

Thank you so much. 

Drive safely, 

Dush

16495_Mitsubishi_Other_128620132990863750.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2017 at 3:00 PM, dushanf said:

Hi everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying the weekend. I badly need a Lancer Evo VI (6) OEM spoiler, not a fiberglass one. I already checked almost all the shops from Delkanda to Vijerama. They don't have any kind of spoiler for a lancer. They said the stock is over and they didn't get that type of spoilers recently.  

I checked in Dehiwala to Bellanvilla, 119 road all the way from Dehiwala to Nugegoda as well and found only one shop which has OEM Evo iv (4) spoilers. Very expensive though. But I need the OEM Evo vi (6) spoiler. Please see the attached photo. 

Please, can you let me know if you know someone, someplace where I can get or to get directed to a place where I can get the spoiler. 

Thank you so much. 

Drive safely, 

Dush

16495_Mitsubishi_Other_128620132990863750.JPG

Found one on Facebook. Check you're inbox. 

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/21/2020 at 1:53 PM, Sachindra Limdamulla said:

How much for theese bodykit???

Sorry for the late reply. They actually custom made from Fiber. Frankly, I would say I will never do custom made body kits for any of my cars. Get a OEM kits mate, they add value to the car and always looks better.

Anyway that my personal opinion. SInce you ask about the price, it cost me 
25000/= for skirts
12000/= for lip

Done from KRK body kits - Boralesgamuwa. One thing those who did this body kit no longer work their.