• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Djay

The Best Fuel Economy Car For 1 Million?

Hi Guys,

Looking to get a car from about the 900,000 to 1.1 range. Looking for a good fuel efficient car, any advice?

Been only looking seriously at Toyota Starlet EP82 and Hyundai Accents.

I've heard the starlet does about 12-14 Kms per L where as the Accent does about 10? is that right? What would you guys recommend for that range, looking for a nice daily use car

Thanks a mill,

Dj.

Hi Guys,

Looking to get a car from about the 900,000 to 1.1 range. Looking for a good fuel efficient car, any advice?

I've heard the starlet does about 12-14 Kms per L where as the Accent does about 10? is that right? What would you guys recommend for that range, looking for a nice daily use car

Thanks a mill,

Dj.

1. Maruti brand new

2. Toyota Starlet

3. Toyota AE100

4. Nissan Doctor Sunny

5. Honda EG8

Hi Guys,

Thanks a mill,

Dj.

Maruti 800

Djay,

EP-82 fuel works out 15 + outstation with my experince ......with a good second hand resale value too !!!

Hi Guys,

Thanks a mill,

Dj.

ae100 would be the best bet after starlet if you are looking at japanese cars.

Hi Guys,

Thanks a mill,

Dj.

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=38452

hws dis?dis is nt mine ;)

brand new maruti 800 or else even an used alto if you dont have a dislike on indian rides,and for the fuel efficiency you need

ae100 would be the best bet after starlet if you are looking at japanese cars.

+1

AE100 is the best if you are looking for a Sedan

Thanks a lot for the responses. Much appreciated. Will definitely add some of the suggestions to the criteria.

I've come across a good EP 82, but with a "19 - " registration, I plan to keep the car for about 2-3 years, what do you guys think about the resale value of that? Will I take a major hit when selling?

Thanks a lot for the responses. Much appreciated. Will definitely add some of the suggestions to the criteria.

I've come across a good EP 82, but with a "19 - " registration, I plan to keep the car for about 2-3 years, what do you guys think about the resale value of that? Will I take a major hit when selling?

late registration would always be a puls point in sri lankan market. try to go for a 300 or above.

Toyota Starlet is a car with an excellent second hand market. I got my starlet sold just with in 2 hours after publishing the advertisement.