• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brembo Caliper Covers

dil86

is there a place to buy some brembo caliper covers in srilanka, if some 1 knows a place please do help thank you,,,,,,

i dont think that those stuff available over here,but you can get from ebay for about 10$

p.s:during heavy breaking,the cover might melt & will stuck on ur caliper

i dont think that those stuff available over here,but you can get from ebay for about 10$

p.s:during heavy breaking,the cover might melt & will stuck on ur caliper

Yeah.. true that...

Besides, why would you want to have a Brembo cover..? it is like having a Type R sticker on a EG8.. :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Has anyone tried the Brembo Pads available locally through the new distributor?

I spoke to their rep at the motor show. He had no clue what he was selling. Enter to explore the possibility of brembo brakes, but they really should have out someone who was a higher life form at that stall. Is well and good to gave a TRD gt 86 on display but what's the point if the sales rep is a retard?

Komi what's your idea of using caliper covers? Or shall I do a paint?

Please don't get the covers. Paint them red (or your colour of choice) at the very least. Or go for the real thing, best case scenario. You got a good thing going with your car. don't mess it up with these :)

• 11 months later...