• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Diecast Collectors..?

gishwi

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

was looking at some diecast collectors discussions on AL when i came across this thread. yes im a diecast collector. i got about 14 1/18 scales and 18 1/24 scale, 4 1/32 scale and 25 1/43 scale. other than these got about 20 1/64 hotwheels. i shall upload some pictures in the weekend. any one know where i can get autoart diecast in sl?

Unfortunately it is very difficult to source Autoart / Minichamp / Kyosho brands in SL. eBAY is the only solution. I for one, am on a mission (as an when the budget permits) to have a 1/18 scale collection of all bimmer road cars available as either dealer models or and other highly detailed version. Got 8 already, quite a few to go. Found a rare 1/18 dealer model of the 1929 Dixi 3/15 (first bmw road car produced) on ebay, but fetched a too high a price for my budget