• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Shelby Mustang Cobra In Sri Lanka

macroxx

Who own this Car??? Plz... This is my Favorite & Dream Car... How Can I meet him???? ... I just want see this and Take some pics with me.. I hope the owner of this MuSTaNg will accept my Request!!!! Plz... This is A my Dream....!!!

If its running with no tags and still in LHD and no cop is stopping it, then if you stand next to it and take pics ur going to get shot! I saw a member of the royal family driving it to gangarama.

Shelby GT500 is for Royal Fam's Youngest S_N! got down from Suresh... suresh is a nice guy and he really lets u to take pics on his cars..but not pre ordered vehicles...warehouse is at Kaduwela !

• 2 years later...

No number plates, no arrest of the driver, obviously someone from the royal family involved.

What a pathetic lawless country we become.

I highly doubt the family that obscenely plunders this country of ours is even literate enough to understand from the recently examples in history that rouges such as them usually end up Gaddafi-style

• Like 2

No number plates, no arrest of the driver, obviously someone from the royal family involved.

What a pathetic lawless country we become.

I highly doubt the family that obscenely plunders this country of ours is even literate enough to understand from the recently examples in history that rouges such as them usually end up Gaddafi-style

Delusions of Grandeur buddy... happens to most of the third world politicians. The good news is when they fall... they fall in style..

• Like 5

Delusions of Grandeur buddy... happens to most of the third world politicians. The good news is when they fall... they fall in style..

...and the bad news is that the whole cycle repeats itself over and over again :D

• Like 1

Mr. Edirisingha? Plus STF also went to that area quickly. Must be having a good connection with the royal family.

i think we all know who the owner of this :)

it's the same chap who had his GTR knocked into a toyota not so long ago.

• Like 1

Maybe the bugger needs to buy an Alto and learn how to drive first!

• Like 8

....and he wants to drive rockets to space too. sin men. Good thing daddy is there to clean up the mess

Then again a rocket in the vast open vacum of outer space is probably the only thing this guy can drive without crashing into anything.

• Like 6

Presumably the license would have been obtained the same way loku putha obtained his law degree

It was, if you followed the news item on that. I gather he passed with the highest marks ever at the exam. The second time he took the test.

I thought this belongs to the eldest.. :o (the Mustang)

DM article is quite funny i'd say :)

driving a car without plates... jeez as if it's the first time.

and the GTR too had fake plates.

Only in SL you get to drive around minus plates with military backup defenders.

I thought this belongs to the eldest.. :o (the Mustang)

the elder two are more responsible i guess.

dont seem to make obvious public blunders like this and punching refs etc.

anyway life goes on....

Then again a rocket in the vast open vacum of outer space is probably the only thing this guy can drive without crashing into anything.

I am not supprised if it end up crashing with the MOON.. :speechless-smiley-004: