• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cherry Baby's History Began This Day Back In 1977!

sharkster

Shiiiiiiiiit............ how on earth do you find the B'days man ? is it a moderator thingy ? anyways.. thanks for all your wishes.... it was quite a surprise to see this... when I first saw "Cherry Blah blah" I was like wondering what now ?... lol...

Happy birthday bro... I guess we'll be getting the treat at the honda meet :D ??

so have you thought of retirement yet? u know.. in a few years 1 in every 4 sri lankans is going to be old... :huh:

:angry-smiley-048: good one ....

selling insurance == making a living by spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt ...

thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you......... yeah sure thing... all you guys will get a treat at the meet.... lol.. treet for your eye's that is.... :blink:

Riced out Hondas aren't considered treats for my eyes. If u wanna treat my eyes, make sure there are some good chicks. Or if thats too hard, u can still buy the drinks :D

thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you......... yeah sure thing... all you guys will get a treat at the meet.... lol.. treet for your eye's that is.... :blink:

sorry dude that dsnt count...if it isnt edible it isnt a treat...n i knw plenty of ppl here wud back my statement...screw treats for our eyes cos thats wat we got broadband for :D

sorry dude that dsnt count...if it isnt edible it isnt a treat...n i knw plenty of ppl here wud back my statement...screw treats for our eyes cos thats wat we got broadband for :blink:

STATEMENT BACKED!

HAPPY B'DAY BUDDY....

tgun19018st.jpg8a1b1rx.jpg

Wishing you a year filled with Cars & Chicks. What else do you want....?

thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you......... yeah sure thing... all you guys will get a treat at the meet.... lol.. Treat for your eye's that is.... :D

Planning to bring the HSBC chicks to the Honda GTG.... :blink:

HAPPY B'DAY BUDDY....

tgun19018st.jpg8a1b1rx.jpg

Wishing you a year filled with Cars & Chicks. What else do you want....?

Planning to bring the HSBC chicks to the Honda GTG.... :blink:

lol... thanks man... that's a wish I'd take anyday... :D

well guys.... you'll just have to wait and see.....

sorry dude that dsnt count...if it isnt edible it isnt a treat...n i knw plenty of ppl here wud back my statement...screw treats for our eyes cos thats wat we got broadband for :blink:

right behind you dude :D ....