• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Info On Pressure Washers

jdnet

[quot

Got mine from a place called ningbo mktg. In panchikawatte, near punchibanda n sons. Am pretty content with the machine coz D*MO kind of let me down with SKIL.

e name=soulja" post="212139" timestamp="1339342107]any other chinese brands available and importer names please.

• 2 years later...

So i was searching for some info on buying a pressure washer and came across this thread . some have posted that they have bought chinese Pressure washers and are happy with them . Just inquiring to see how long they have lasted befor buying one myself since this is an old thread .

Hey folks. So after checking a few out I ended up buying the 120 bar chinese one. Bargained and got it for 12,000. The place that bought it from does repairs on them too but if it lasts more than three months it will pay for for itself so I can't complain. 120 seems like a good pressure. BTW it did have a longer hose and power cord than the karcher and it has a soap bottle attached to the body. Kinda like the einhell one.

so Jdnet , was the chinese pressure washer any good ? how long did it last ?

So i was searching for some info on buying a pressure washer and came across this thread . some have posted that they have bought chinese Pressure washers and are happy with them . Just inquiring to see how long they have lasted befor buying one myself since this is an old thread .

Well, good luck getting an answer from him since he was last active in June 2014. :D

• Like 1

Jdnet has left the country, and has joined the US Marines. Oorah :D

• 3 years later...