• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any Honda Civic 2007 Type R Owners??

wrxy

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting down a Type R..Just want to find out info about maintainance and price range of same here in Colombo.

I have never seen FD1 type R on the roads in here. If you direct import it will cost around 6 million i hope.

Hi guys,

Thinking of getting down a Type R..Just want to find out info about maintainance and price range of same here in Colombo.

FD2 .. AKA Civic 8th Gen Type R .. there is a one in SL... well its a Mugen RR .. only the difference is the suspensions, Exhaust,Throttle,Cams, Clutch and Gear Box.. other than that not much of a difference with a Stock FD2 Type R... well i dont know who da owner ..but if ur lucky enough...ppl at AL might know da guy and shed some light on the topic...

FD2 .. AKA Civic 8th Gen Type R .. there is a one in SL... well its a Mugen RR .. only the difference is the suspensions, Exhaust,Throttle,Cams, Clutch and Gear Box.. other than that not much of a difference with a Stock FD2 Type R... well i dont know who da owner ..but if ur lucky enough...ppl at AL might know da guy and shed some light on the topic...

Mugen camshafts, valve springs, ram air intake, large capacity intake box, 4-2-1 exhaust manifold, high flow catalytic converter, straight-type silencer (middle), dual exhaust, carbon intake manifold cover, Mugen five-way adjustable suspension, Type-R Brembo calipers; Mugen slotted rotors , brake lines and carbon air ducts for front brakes, 18-inch Mugen aluminum wheels,

Outside Mugen aluminum hood, carbon front bumper and grille, fog lights, side skirts, fender trim, carbon adjustable rear wing and gurney flap, rear under spoiler with air diffuser, rear fog lights and Milano Red paint

Inside Mugen edition carbon Recaro reclining seats, shifter, shift knob, tachometer, meter gauges (water temp, oil temp, oil pressure), sport pedals and foot rest

The car which is in SL is car number 298 out of 300 cars made.... its owned by a guy named Janaka...he keeps a very low profile of him self....

Well brake pads are the same as the FD2.........So is the oil filter and most other maintenance parts.....anyway going to the dealer for this car for parts is stupid cause in SL the HONDA AGENTS only look into their big number cars........there'll never be another Mugen so I doubt they give a damn about it. Anyway to order the Mugen original parts for anything like the bodywork even you need to have an ownership document and go Honda direct or through the agents for the mother company to to trust your claim. Either way getting parts for this car is probably gonna be as hard as getting any part for a rare car here in SL...Go for private specialized importers for these kinda parts. Do not go to the dealership!!

There is a silver fd2 typre r on its way. should be here end october

Great!! thanks Darin for the info. Any idea what the price is likely to be..just a ball park figure?? I guess u guys should be able to handle general maintainace right?

• 3 years later...