• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Parts For Mitsubishi L300

gishwi

How about using a compatible wiper moter, which can be used with L300. U would be easilly found it from Delkanda area.

i searched, but there are no compatible wiper moter's as the nuts won't get in the rite plz... :(

there was couple of shops @ delkanda when i restor my L300..(1yr ago) and i bought many things from them..,

back door, headlight switch, side mirrors, steering arm, tail lights etc... , didnt go recently.. anyway check shops near the delkanda junction.... i dont hv any contact or names.., just check..

does anybody know where I will be able to find a dashboard and wiper motor for my L300...??

gishwi' timestamp,

Re your wiper motor problem please explain what is wrong with original motor.

Do you want similar type or want to fix another motor with a modification.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Guys can anyone advice me of a place to get hold of an 'inner wiper arm' for my ride?

The specs would be Mitsubishi C11/C12.

Been stuck with this towards the end of my restoration.

Some suggest that I could go for something similar & get it custom adjusted to fit!

Does anyone have had hands on experience on this kinda adjustment?

Appreciate any tips & advises - cheers !

i searched, but there are no compatible wiper moter's as the nuts won't get in the rite plz... :(

brother i have a good news for you!! go to St. Judes Kandana, they have a L300 nose cut for sale. or try calling them before3 you go. sorry i dont have there number.