• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mk1

k89

Mr TGN Gamini is good but he is not into professional repairs! and his availibility is another quaestion.I honestly dont know about Mr Galhenas work,Because I only Take my fleet to Mr Ajith and Rohith.

Mr Ajith is an expert with good motoring qualities.Have you ever tried his work?

Hi miniace,

Dont you think it is better to contact me directly to know about me?(if you are a gentelman). and I dont know how you are valuevating others and what is the qualification you have to do so. However I dont talk about others with out knowing anything about them because there is always a tendency to get screwed up in style.

Anyway if you need to know about my-self you are free to contact me at my work shop

"GA-MINI" or "BIRD & BENZ",

No 11, Ramani Mawatha,

Negombo, Srilanka.

You could also call me on +94 31 4870060.

Mails [email protected]

Regards,

TGN Gamini

Hi Mr TGN Gamini!

First a big welcome to the forum and its really proud to have the most expeirienced Mini racer and mini expert on board Autolanka.

Thanks for posting your contacts and that will help us a lot.Small clarification about my last post...that was posted when you were out of country.I will visit you soon..hope you still have the W115 coupe and the keizer jeep.

Cheers!

miniace, tell me some thing, apart from good old cyril bass and Nugegoda saman is there any good mini friendly machanic in south of colombo?

yeah,there is David Todd at Wijeyamangalaram road,Kohuwela

supposed to be very good with Minis,he races a moke at most of the races and seen many Minis being restored at his workshop whenever I took my car (not a Mini) there

if u want his contact details do let me know

Hey rman2000,

Thanks for the contact dude, kohuwela is pretty close to where i live, it should come in handy. I think i have seen this machine, its a green spanish design moke with a black hood right?

Send me his contact number so i can get in touch with him, by the way dude wats the machine u drive?

Cheers & Thanks Again!!!!

Hey rman2000,

Thanks for the contact dude, kohuwela is pretty close to where i live, it should come in handy. I think i have seen this machine, its a green spanish design moke with a black hood right?

Send me his contact number so i can get in touch with him, by the way dude wats the machine u drive?

Cheers & Thanks Again!!!!

yeah thats the car he has

you can call him 2820649 or 0714 302659

i drive an old lancer

Thanks Dude, which model of lancer? Is it a rear wheel drive? Cause i'm seriously into rear wheel drive drift machines!

Its an ancient one man its a 1978 model lancer GL (known in sri lanka as the 'tube light' model) it came in between the lancer flat light and the lancer box,same as the flat light model only the shell (has 2 park lights inside it) and the tail lights are different,came with and Orion engine

exellent machine and very reliable

Hey dude, that a cool machine! Came in 1600GSR also. I believe there are 2 GSR's like this in sri lanka, All in all those machines are fabulous!!! Will give 2 thumps up on the car dude!!! Oh and just for your info the lancer GSR is a drift machine which is very tail happy.

"Why go straight when you can go sideways instead!!!!!" :(

TC dude.

Edited by Driftking

• 4 years later...