• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Of My Diecast Collection

gishwi

this is a good collection, You may find some shops in LP which I m sure your already aware, Or try Ebay (www.ebay.com) , they usually deliver world wide if you can pay the shipping,

I see dat you have several sizes of 1:18 and 1:24 and even larger, I like the 1:18, The first pics are really awesome

thanks rocker, have you purchased from eBay..? i once searched on eBay, but it was damn expensive :) i have a collection from 1:12 till 1:160. morris and mini is 1:12 :) :)

what's the name for the technique where you place a background poster/card (e.g. of some winding country road) and take the picture with a macro lens so it looks like a real car in a real scene?

(there's an example in the canon macro lens booklet... but I seem to have misplaced mine :( )

the background on the images are real on my one... ;) just a macro lens

the background on the images are real on my one... ;)

I know; that's what gives it away as miniatures :)

with this technique it can be very hard to guess that they are miniature cars, esp. when you have such nice specimens

edit: found this example (http://www.lostateminor.com/2010/02/01/michael-paul-smiths-model-car-photography/) but it's only showing the use of a prop (the hoarding) whereas the background (trees) are the real deal. but it's good use of perspective because the lamppost and trees look the right size

Edited by Sifaan

Hey, thanks guys. Would greatly appreciate if any one could let me know how to get in touch with the Miniature Model club of sri lanka (MMCSL) and do you guys know where to buy diecast models here in SL.?

Hope u guys enjoy the pics

Simply amazing collection mate ...