• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Jgtc Skyline Gtr Reborn

dillongt

where is praveen & andrew :blink:

Outta town....

Whoo hoo baby. Me in tears of Joy!!. GT-R Back in JGTC where it belongs!! I need a new body shell for my R/C. Thats Xanavi colors, innit? :( Whoa, ella hood design. ESPN, Start showing SuperGT by the time this baby hits the tracks! Please!!

This is the New design 4 the 2008 JGTC Skyline GTR......

any idea abt da performance spec, according to what i have gathered from the net i guess the former GTR was taken out of JGTC (500??) coz it was too good in terms of performance so they introduced the Z, now that GTR is back does that mean this GTR is is rated below the former GTR in terms of performance.

--

to me this looks like a merger of the former GTR and the Z.

any idea abt da performance spec, according to what i have gathered from the net i guess the former GTR was taken out of JGTC (500??) coz it was too good in terms of performance so they introduced the Z, now that GTR is back does that mean this GTR is is rated below the former GTR in terms of performance.

--

to me this looks like a merger of the former GTR and the Z.

JGTC specs, specially for GT500 have NO relation what-so-ever to the real life road car specs. The current Zs in SuperGT use VQ30DETTs, where the street cars use VQ35DEs. So no, it means no such thing in terms of street car performance.

Edited by Pericles