• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Brand New Ford Mustang Cobra On Our Roads

racerx

let's put the sarcasm and hatred aside and admire the beauty of the machine...

Ironically, I don't think its beautiful :) the 2010 facelift doesn't work, IMO. Looks wise, I feel the 2007 was better, specially the super snake versions. And why they decided to flip the badge over and move it to the other side of the grill, I don't know, but it feels wrong. Also don't like the colors.

Ironically, I don't think its beautiful :) the 2010 facelift doesn't work, IMO. Looks wise, I feel the 2007 was better, specially the super snake versions. And why they decided to flip the badge over and move it to the other side of the grill, I don't know, but it feels wrong. Also don't like the colors.

This is actually the 2011 model and its more than just a face lift. I like it better than the previous one. Looks more masculine and has a better presence on the road. The Mustang needed that to compete with the Charger and Camaro. Also back is the 5.0L - pronounced five-oh on the GT model, that was legendary to the mustangs of yesteryear.

At the same time Ford had 'discovered' some good engine technology that give the base Mustang very good fuel economy at 30mpg while putting out 300bhp. All in all its a very affordable car for the masses (At least on this corner of the world)

Edited by madmax

This is actually the 2011 model and its more than just a face lift. I like it better than the previous one. Looks more masculine and has a better presence on the road. The Mustang needed that to compete with the Charger and Camaro. Also back is the 5.0L - pronounced five-oh on the GT model, that was legendary to the mustangs of yesteryear.

At the same time Ford had 'discovered' some good engine technology that give the base Mustang very good fuel economy at 30mpg while putting out 300bhp. All in all its a very affordable car for the masses (At least on this corner of the world)

I did say "looks wise" :P It looks more streamlined, but that might be why I'm not warming to it. The 2007 look was a lot more square, brickish, brute force. Not sure this one is the more masculine of the two.

Might be different in the metal, but from the pics... nope.

Internals, no idea so no comment. Purely commenting on looks

I did say "looks wise" :P It looks more streamlined, but that might be why I'm not warming to it. The 2007 look was a lot more square, brickish, brute force. Not sure this one is the more masculine of the two.

In person the new one looks all of that...

Take a look at this while we're on the topic of Dodge Neons

hahahahha. I laugh everytime I see a neon destroyed. I don't know about Ohio but the U-pull salvage yards I used to frequent in IL and WI were filled with neons. All of them had transmission and engine failures. I've seen only about two neons in all the yards that were actually totaled due to an accident. I think mopar made a wise move by deciding against bringing in a new generation or neons. Personally I think they should have stopped production after its 95-99 first generation run. The fact that they started branding it as a dodge was actually a bit disgusting as it went against everything dodge stood for.

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: People I just found out from a friend in SL that Cobra belongs to Chichi ! :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: So why would he pay taxes when his PAPA owns the SL GOV'T. :action-smiley-060: Edited by XAVIOR

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: People I just found out from a friend in SL that Cobra belongs to Chichi ! :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: So why would he pay taxes when his PAPA owns the SL GOV'T. :action-smiley-060:

You found that out only now? lol. Almost every post in this thread has been hinting at it.

meh!...never was a fan of the mustang,I would have got a viper or a 'vette...but it's his money ne,oh wait... :D

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: People I just found out from a friend in SL that Cobra belongs to Chichi ! :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: So why would he pay taxes when his PAPA owns the SL GOV'T. :action-smiley-060:

Thank you captain obvious! :P

You found that out only now? lol. Almost every post in this thread has been hinting at it.

Actually every post in this thread was insisting it was the crown prince, though ignoring the fact that it was spotted in Colombo when the guy was not even in the country. The person referred to here is the youngest sibling who is not in politics. Not that it matters which one of them it is at the end of the day :P

Edited by SeanD

Actually every post in this thread was insisting it was the crown prince, though ignoring the fact that it was spotted in Colombo when the guy was not even in the country. The person referred to here is the youngest sibling who is not in politics. Not that it matters which one of them it is at the end of the day :P

Do you he will let us borrow it since we are all partial owners of it? lol

meh!...never was a fan of the mustang,I would have got a viper or a 'vette...but it's his money ne,oh wait... :D

Thank you captain obvious! :P

Don, If this landed on a permit, the vette or the viper wouldn't fit the requirements. A Shelby GT500 2010 could be bought south of 50 grand. So if it is what I think its a nice investment don't you think? Just for a rough gauge of price check this out. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ctd/1988141009.html