• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Caska Car Audio. Is It A Good One ?

nissan_fan

Question

Hello there,

I am thinking of installing a Caska Video system into my car. However I have several questions and hope that someone with experience will answer them.

1. What about the quality ? Is it worth the price-performance ratio ?

2. How much will it cost to me?

Thanks.

• Answers 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

You paid 46k for a reverse camera and a Toyota Logo? :lol:

Haha I paid 20 thousand. Tossed off the reverse cam as I don't need one and put in the logo myself. I guess the 26 thousand premium is for the toyota logo. People would pay anything for a toyota logo in our country.

Guys; what is your experience in Caska DVD/BT/Mp3 players in Toyota? as per the thread; the product seems average; but; i would like to know your experience/opinion in the product before i go for it. (I have 40K budget so out of big branded once) :P

I know people hate Chinese products; but what if the budget is low? :) so; kindly let me know;

1) Any better Caska Models for Allion 260 with in 40k.

2) Best place to buy.

3) Issues/Problems that can occur.

Thanks.

no-one here seems to have much experience with it. why not be the guinea pig and enlighten all of us:)

this is an alarming trend but a very close friend of mine too had a very bad expereince with advance audio and his matter was finally fixed by Pet#o. i am not writing a blank check on Pet#o. i have heard many bad stories of them too especially of their fellas at colpetty branch but the guys in narahenpita seem to be up to their job.

after having heard many many bad stories about advance audio i have concluded that advance audio only pays due attention to big fish customers. if your budget is less that say 100,000 Rs. then you get very bad service, in terms to timely service and the personnel allocated for your job etc. advance audio is so much show and no go, especially for smaller budget customers.

Haha I paid 20 thousand. Tossed off the reverse cam as I don't need one and put in the logo myself. I guess the 26 thousand premium is for the toyota logo. People would pay anything for a toyota logo in our country.

Can u tell me the place where u found 1 for 20k please.

I'm also looking for one with a very tight budget,

My name says that i don't need that logo anyway dosen't it

Can u tell me the place where u found 1 for 20k please.

I'm also looking for one with a very tight budget,

My name says that i don't need that logo anyway dosen't it

LOL you should have thought a little bit before taking that name :alc: