• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wheelies Infront Of A Cop

car91guy

jeeze where do these guys come from???...It's either complete retarded threads like this or prices on allions/vios or some other crap heaps tax cost,I wish the bloody tax cut never happened,so Al would still be for a bunch of guys who genuinely love cars and bikes. :violent-smiley-099:

100% agreed MasterDon. I'm also a new member to the forum but cannot accept this kind of silly threads. AL is not for jokers/time wasters & it is purely for gaining/sharing the knowledge what members have on automobile with each others. Uncle Sylvi seems to be better than this kind of people(don't get me wrong. I'm not a fan of him) <_<

Can bikers pull off a wheelie right infront of cops and not be charged for anything>???

really need to knw

:jumping-smiley-013:

:unsure:

Yes you can, unless the cop only watching at you without charging for wreckless driving. If he charged, still you can, if you have enough money for pay them. :angry-smiley-024:

How far can you go that way? :action-smiley-060:

if your fast enough it should be able to take you to heaven....basically the faster you are when your applying the front brakes the longer your stoppie is..either way pulling off a stunt like that in front of the cops is going to get that person in trouble with the law and worse breaking a neck..just my 2 cents