• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wheelies Infront Of A Cop

car91guy

jeeze where do these guys come from???...It's either complete retarded threads like this or prices on allions/vios or some other crap heaps tax cost,I wish the bloody tax cut never happened,so Al would still be for a bunch of guys who genuinely love cars and bikes. :violent-smiley-099:

jeeze where do these guys come from???...It's either complete retarded threads like this or prices on allions/vios or some other crap heaps tax cost,I wish the bloody tax cut never happened,so Al would still be for a bunch of guys who genuinely love cars and bikes. :violent-smiley-099:

MasterDon,

Bravo :grinning-smiley-003: totally agree with you mate.

Since recently the quality / contents of the threads are drastically way down the standards !

You fart, press F5 & a thread appears on that :unsure:

Those were the good old days where you could learn 'something useful' from each thread !

Edited by EVO_Croozer

Can bikers pull off a wheelie right infront of cops and not be charged for anything>???

really need to knw

:jumping-smiley-013:

:unsure:

Of course mate, please feel free :violent-smiley-009:

Can bikers pull off a wheelie right infront of cops and not be charged for anything>???

really need to knw

Yes! You can!

Please don't listen to MasterDon. he is jealous that he cant be that bold and cool to even consider such a crazy yet brave act!

Do wheelies in front of the police machang and take pics and please post on AL!!

Especially in front of DIG Poojiths Jayasundara, if you can find him He loves guys on bikes doing wheelies!

Yes! You can!

Please don't listen to MasterDon. he is jealous that he cant be that bold and cool to even consider such a crazy yet brave act!

Do wheelies in front of the police machang and take pics and please post on AL!!

Especially in front of DIG Poojiths Jayasundara, if you can find him He loves guys on bikes doing wheelies!

im sure this guy can be da sri lankan ghost rider haha.....

Edited by Chooti Putha

Yes! You can!

+1

:P

im actually starting to think that Sylvi was much better

really need to knw

Hi Mate,

Yes you can do as long as you are capable :P

then the cop will come and give you a a paper saying non careful driving :) and come to Police station and meet me, when you go there they will say the paper this police uncle gave you costs arroung 1000 or 1500 + post office fee

that is it :)

thanks

regards

sumith

Seriously though guys, what is with the increase in the number of retards on AL these days?

Reduction in Tax, proliferation of Internet access points, Sirasa Super Star, Derana Mega Star, in-breeding while watching Mega Star, Uneducated yet cash rich people, Thieves with internet access, Brokers with internet access, the list is endless... ;)

Hi Mate,

Yes you can do as long as you are capable :P

then the cop will come and give you a a paper saying non careful driving :) and come to Police station and meet me, when you go there they will say the paper this police uncle gave you costs arroung 1000 or 1500 + post office fee

that is it :)

thanks

regards

sumith

Or if he is really skillful and the cops were not impressed by the performance he can end up in courts... :) With a 2 month license suspension.

Eeta passe 3 speed Chopper eke thamai!

Or if he is really skillful and the cops were not impressed by the performance he can end up in courts... :) With a 2 month license suspension.

Eeta passe 3 speed Chopper eke thamai!

i think the thread starter should post some pictures of him wheeling his bike so that the AL members can take a poll on if he should or not pull wheelies infront of cops :rolleyes:

i think the thread starter should post some pictures of him wheeling his bike so that the AL members can take a poll on if he should or not pull wheelies infront of cops :rolleyes:

+1 If the cops are convinced that it is not careless driving but retard :angry-smiley-048: no issues.

really need to knw

well..well my friend if u are going to do something like this in front of a busy policeman,make sure u have atleast 1500 rupees in ur pocket..or worse prepare ur self to visit the nearest police station... :P

76408759.jpg

Edited by lokulamaya

guys guys.. we're looking at it all wrong...

He does raise a valid point.. Say you have a flat front tyre.. and motorcycles dont have a spare, right.. and you cant run on a flat wheel, cos you'll ruin the tyre right? So the cheapest easiest solution is to wheelie all the way to your local tyre shop... And you cant help it if you see a cop on the way right? Thats probably why the OP wants to know the legalities of it... Wouldnt hurt to be prepared right....

Also important: What is the maximum tint allowed for the visor on motorcycle helmets? Anybody got a gazzette i can print and and keep in my cubby hole.. oh wait. bike doesnt have one; hmm i'll just stick it somewhere then :P

Edited by Dilesh

He does raise a valid point.. Say you have a flat front tyre.. and motorcycles dont have a spare, right.. and you cant run on a flat wheel, cos you'll ruin the tyre right? So the cheapest easiest solution is to wheelie all the way to your local tyre shop... And you cant help it if you see a cop on the way right? Thats probably why the OP wants to know the legalities of it... Wouldnt hurt to be prepared right....

Also important: What is the maximum tint allowed for the visor on motorcycle helmets? Anybody got a gazzette i can print and and keep in my cubby hole.. oh wait. bike doesnt have one; hmm i'll just stick it somewhere then :P

All fine, but what if its the rear wheel?

+100 :)