• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
lokulamaya

Mind Refreshing Advertisement........

I don't get it dude.whats so refreshing about this?.There are dozens of Indian restorers and replica makers in America and around the world.

You are aware that they are talking about the American made Indian brand bikes aren't you?

I don't get it dude.whats so refreshing about this?.There are dozens of Indian restorers and replica makers in America and around the world.

You are aware that they are talking about the American made Indian brand bikes aren't you?

hehehehe yeah.. considering the track record, i do believe u are right. Poor fellow's probably mixed up his "indians"

BigBoy: The "Indian" in the advert you mentioned is the term used for 'native Americans' (at least the bikes names after them) and not the Indians who make Marutis :D

Edited by Dilesh

huh...these days the word "india" is a misserable one for me....hope to use mahabharat as a replacement :angry-smiley-048:

any how touchie part was the dakota proverb....may be a marketing gimmic..but it added some sentimental value to the add..

"You are aware that they are talking about the American made Indian brand bikes aren't you?"

:angry::angry::D

Edited by lokulamaya

hehehehe yeah.. considering the track record, i do believe u are right. Poor fellow's probably mixed up his "indians"

BigBoy: The "Indian" in the advert you mentioned is the term used for 'native Americans' (at least the bikes names after them) and not the Indians who make Marutis :D

shhhh...maruti & india are prohibited words for me ne machan.... :blink:

Wow, another thread, way to go!! lolll

Wow, another thread, way to go!! lolll

:lol: LOL

huh...these days the word "india" is a misserable one for me....hope to use mahabharat as a replacement :angry-smiley-048:

any how touchie part was the dakota proverb....may be a marketing gimmic..but it added some sentimental value to the add..

"You are aware that they are talking about the American made Indian brand bikes aren't you?"

:angry::angry::D

Sooo... you started a new thread just to show us a proverb? :unsure:

What was the point you were trying to get across?

I think the op just proved how retarded he really is.

1+ :)