• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My" Predictions' Becoming True

TURBOMAN

Hey guys,

Dont you see a gradual reduction in second hand car prices?

I think the "Mafia" guys cannot sustain it any more lol

Nope don't see a reduction... Actually there seem to be an increase. I was planning to buy a Vios E grade 2004 two months back. They were going at 2.4 mil odd. Now sellers are asking 2.7-2.8 odd mil.. This new shell vios seller is also asking 2.9..

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=36733

Look at the 121 prices! now again back at 40

Edited by TharakaWi

Hey guys,

Dont you see a gradual reduction in second hand car prices?

I think the "Mafia" guys cannot sustain it any more lol

this is completely wrong for some models especially for vans...

Toyota townace / liteace noah caught higher prices than past..same in 121,vios

bt small cars prices r reduced like Alto....bt nt soo much............

Killer B

Man,use your grey matter!

Which idiot will put old and new prices in the same add?

I told you to go through the adds and compare

There are deviations of course

There were some people who used this "new and old" prices in ads. well, I don't think they are idiots because there are some people who fall for them and I thought you were one of them to start this thread

And NO, prices are not going down :P

Killer-B

Machan,

Sorry for the incorrect wording

What i meant buy NEW AND OLD prices is not regarding this Tax business

For eg take this

#somebody was asking 1.7mil for Toyota Vitz 1999 u grade-3months back

and again the add reappears asking for 1.57mil for the same car

I think now you got it

MAN I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE GREY MATTER LOL,

Nope don't see a reduction... Actually there seem to be an increase. I was planning to buy a Vios E grade 2004 two months back. They were going at 2.4 mil odd. Now sellers are asking 2.7-2.8 odd mil.. This new shell vios seller is also asking 2.9..

####

Look at the 121 prices! now again back at 40

100% true. I was checking Axela prices two months back and 2004 ones went around 2.7mil. Now they are asking 2.9mil and there was another 2005 one for 3.25mil. What the hell is wrong with these people...i mean one can import a 2007 Axela for around 3.4mil as far as i know.

Edited by zerocool

mmmmmmmmmm prove it?

just go through the prices of vehicles man(old and recent)

Same car has appeared twice with a law price

But you have to see and compare other sites and news papers too

Be Aware! MAYBE, somebody Tries To Manipulate The Second Hand Market With Fake Advertistments by listing vehicles at low prices :P

One of the 13 viruses found on AL seems to be active yet again :P

dont we have enough stupid retarded and utterly boring threads on pre-tax and post-tax prices?

Unfortunately...prices have shockingly increased for cars in good condition and with higher demand when compared to a couple of years back! that's the sad truth to be noticed by folks not living under rocks!

I thinks the buyers are mislead. Most buyers doesn't have a good understanding abt the market. When the sellers are saying the reduced price, which actually a higher quated price the buyers belive that and buy them. If buyers become a littles bit more educated then IMHO the market will drop.

Finally who will be able to sell the higher quoted vehicles if the buyers are saying the price is too high and asked for a lower price. :rolleyes:

why wait if your predictions are coming true...did you run out of grey matter?...don't worry dude,I heard you got plenty of fecal matter. :P

Ha ha ... :violent-smiley-099:

Edited by EVO_Croozer

Killer-B

Machan,

Sorry for the incorrect wording

What i meant buy NEW AND OLD prices is not regarding this Tax business

For eg take this

#somebody was asking 1.7mil for Toyota Vitz 1999 u grade-3months back

and again the add reappears asking for 1.57mil for the same car

I think now you got it

MAN I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE GREY MATTER LOL,

You big daft cock! :P:lol:

If you ask me, if a car like a vitz didnt sell at a higher price at that time and now the same car is offered at a lower price, then that means the car was overpriced at that time. You should be looking at a vitz that WAS sold at that time, and another of similar specs conditions sold recently, to do a market price comparison.

If I try to sell a Maruti at 7 million now and then when it doesnt sell, put it up for 700,000 in 3 months time and sell it, it doesnt mean the market has crashed.. just that my pricing was incorrect. :)

Looks like turboman's suffering some turbo lag.

I thinks the buyers are mislead. Most buyers doesn't have a good understanding abt the market. When the sellers are saying the reduced price, which actually a higher quated price the buyers belive that and buy them. If buyers become a littles bit more educated then IMHO the market will drop.

Finally who will be able to sell the higher quoted vehicles if the buyers are saying the price is too high and asked for a lower price. :rolleyes:

Lets hypothetically say you are on the hunt for a car now. What would you do? Go tell every seller that they got their pricing wrong and hope pne of them will belive you and sell it well below the quoted price?