• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fairlady Z ..about That Name

Hola

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used a free translation software off the net, spanish word for wan**r is tonto not pajero. may be its some other language mate. any spanish speakers in the forum????????

Yea I speak a bit, learnt from that person. It's just a slang term, you're not going to find that easily using a translator. Think of the number of sinhala words that can have multiple meanings :) Or any language for that matter I guess.

And here's an explanation of the whole thing :http://chameleon-translations.com/Index-Co...es-pajero.shtml

That's pretty cool. There is a rumour of 450Z with Nissan's VQ45 V8 since the next GTR is goin to be an Infinity. They say it will replce the GTR in their lin up. That'll b very very cool LOL ! 500BHP + :blink:

Like Shak said, The GTR will be Nissan. Also, the brand is Infiniti, not Infinity. And no Z will be replacing the GTR in any line up. And the 450Z is still JUST a rumor. I have my doubts it'll ever come to fruitation coz I feel the GTR will be moving into that market, specially if the GTR comes out RWD. If its stays AWD, then I think the 450Z will have a chance to see the light of day. Otherwise, Nissan would have 2 cars to compete with each other.

Late reply, but was out of town

Like Shak said, The GTR will be Nissan. Also, the brand is Infiniti, not Infinity. And no Z will be replacing the GTR in any line up. And the 450Z is still JUST a rumor. I have my doubts it'll ever come to fruitation coz I feel the GTR will be moving into that market, specially if the GTR comes out RWD. If its stays AWD, then I think the 450Z will have a chance to see the light of day. Otherwise, Nissan would have 2 cars to compete with each other.

Late reply, but was out of town

machang peri why don't you sell your VZR and buy a 300zx since you are a massive 350z fan. after the exchange you may even have some spare cash left (i may be way off course on that)

sorry this is OT if i remember right fuzzo you had a major crush on the 300zx as well didn't you? did you give up the idea of buing one????

sorry this is OT if i remember right fuzzo you had a major crush on the 300zx as well didn't you? did you give up the idea of buing one????

a lil correction there dude...fuzzo's WIFE has a major crush on the 300zx...he jus has to play along

machang peri why don't you sell your VZR and buy a 300zx since you are a massive 350z fan. after the exchange you may even have some spare cash left (i may be way off course on that)

I'm a 350Z fan, not so much the ZX. I've said it's my least favorite in the Z line. Anyway, I don't think the price ranges are similar. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, coz I never even considered it. And the model is pretty old now. Even the VZR is nearly 10.

u r kidding me right...dont lie <_<

People like you are the reason this post counter should be taken off. What's wrong with you man, was that comment even necessary? You could've just Googled and seen for yourself that he's correct.

a lil correction there dude...fuzzo's WIFE has a major crush on the 300zx...he jus has to play along

ha ha ha is that so. well she has good taste. i love that beast. how much is oen these days??????

u r kidding me right...dont lie <_<

dude he's not kidding. why is it so hard to believe? its not as if he's saying there's are aliens in mars. in states land cruiser 100 series is no more. new 120 series prado goes as the land cruiser. i think it’s the same here in UK now. not 100% sure though.

ha ha ha is that so. well she has good taste. i love that beast. how much is oen these days??????

i think a TT is between 2.5 n 2.8 when i last checkd with a gentleman who was tryin to sell his...its sold now but i dont knw how much for

People like you are the reason this post counter should be taken off. What's wrong with you man, was that comment even necessary? You could've just Googled and seen for yourself that he's correct.

the post race is no longer on...trust me the absence of the counter is not goin to stop this bloke...

i think a TT is between 2.5 n 2.8 when i last checkd with a gentleman who was tryin to sell his...its sold now but i dont knw how much for

the post race is no longer on...trust me the absence of the counter is not goin to stop this bloke...

holy s**t <_< 2.5 who's car is this???? how much is a single turbo???

chrishane...i actually thot the price was ok cos the mileage was very low...

im not aware of any single turbos in the country...only non turbos

that's the black one isn't it???? any ideas about a non turbo then???? price is truely shocking for a model almost 15 years older

that's the black one isn't it???? any ideas about a non turbo then???? price is truely shocking for a model almost 15 years older

its not black...its a very dark violet actually...i beliv this was a very late car out of the factory...97 or so but dont hold me against the validity of that <_<

its not black...its a very dark violet actually...i beliv this was a very late car out of the factory...97 or so but dont hold me against the validity of that <_<

ahh yes yes i kinda know chrishan. buger took very good care of the car. when did he sell it????

There's a translation for Pajero in this months Motomag. It's under Montero Sports article. I can't remember properly..... The translation for Mondeo (I think) in Spanish is "I've got aids". :rolleyes:

There's a translation for Pajero in this months Motomag. It's under Montero Sports article. I can't remember properly..... The translation for Mondeo (I think) in Spanish is "I've got aids". :rolleyes:

seriously good one!!!! but the best was the nova = no-go...

btw, hows the motor mags article/print quality now.. at a time it got kinda poor and i stopped the subscription.. now its 200 bucks right? is it worth it?