• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cherry Qq Used Cars

jumper

Hi guys,

I have seen used cherry QQs are going at really low price. (even less than Marutis) does anyone have any comments on this car? basically what i want to know is;

1. what are the common problems with 2006, 2007 models?

2. any engine trouble or wear and tear issues after using couple of years?

3. does the performance get deteriorated just like a usual chinese model?

4. how lucrative these cars (used ones) in terms of value for money? or as a second car?

any other comments that you have are welcome.. thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I have seen used cherry QQs are going at really low price. (even less than Marutis) does anyone have any comments on this car? basically what i want to know is;

4. how lucrative these cars (used ones) in terms of value for money? or as a second car?

Thanks

Do not expect too many things from a small car.You can buy cherry if you like and keep maintained it well.Problems are common to all and there is no perfect vehicle.If you visit garages you can see those so called high quality cars are in kota uda condition .All modern concepts of crumple zones and safty methods are not help us in front of the leyland bus.

Do not expect too many things from a small car.You can buy cherry if you like and keep maintained it well.Problems are common to all and there is no perfect vehicle.If you visit garages you can see those so called high quality cars are in kota uda condition .All modern concepts of crumple zones and safty methods are not help us in front of the leyland bus.

Beautiful, so you want to buy a chery and maintain it well coz high quality cars that aren't maintained are in kota uda condition? Reality check, all cars need to be maintained!

And of course, we all value your opinion on crumple zones and safety methods. No doubt scientifically proven from years of studying, testing and observation. :rolleyes:

Dude, if you wanna deliberately spread misinformation and LIES, I strongly suggest you find somewhere else to do it. STRONGLY! :angry:

Beautiful, so you want to buy a chery and maintain it well coz high quality cars that aren't maintained are in kota uda condition? Reality check, all cars need to be maintained!

And of course, we all value your opinion on crumple zones and safety methods. No doubt scientifically proven from years of studying, testing and observation. :rolleyes:

Dude, if you wanna deliberately spread misinformation and LIES, I strongly suggest you find somewhere else to do it. STRONGLY! :angry:

I dare say "Over 50 years of Experience" in windscreen polishing and random experimenting with various things has something to do with it as well... :rolleyes:

I dont think this is Unkel himself.

Some say he doesnt like the central bank because though its called 'central' its no-where close to the centre of the country and that when he dreams, he dreams in chinese. But all we know is he's the Unkel's government worker cousin, Dilku.

Edited by Dilesh

I dont think this is Unkel himself.

Some say he doesnt like the central bank because though its called 'central' its no-where close to the centre of the country and that when he dreams, he dreams in chinese. But all we know is he's the Unkel's government worker cousin, Dilku.

I write according to the topic not about the member.By doing reverse you will hit the 5000 posts mark very soon. :D

Hi guys,

Thanks

My friend owns one. He gets everything done at the agents, and it's fairly expensive I believe. I've driven it several times, wasn't too much fun.

Value for money? I dunno. You get air con, power shutters, power mirrors and power steering, so better than a Maruti in those respects.

But it's still horrendously ugly imo. Both exterior and interior.

Definitely the vehicle with the higher mass have an advantage in a collision but you can't say that it will be of no use! Why have crumple zones then? A car with a good safety rating CAN protect its passengers. After all, leyland buses are indian made :P

what an idiot!

even if you hit a leyland bus or a truck a well designed vehicle with safety in mind will give you better chance of surviving the crash where a poorly built vehicle will be sure death.

why do you think there are safety standards in the first place?

Idiots like you should be banned in proper automotive forums like in AL for writing this utter garbage!

we know you're stupid! you don't have to keep on writing this crap to prove it day in and day out!

what an idiot!

even if you hit a leyland bus or a truck a well designed vehicle with safety in mind will give you better chance of surviving the crash where a poorly built vehicle will be sure death.

why do you think there are safety standards in the first place?

Idiots like you should be banned in proper automotive forums like in AL for writing this utter garbage!

we know you're stupid! you don't have to keep on writing this crap to prove it day in and day out!

Does not answer to the topic openers questions.A nother one who tries to hit 5000 posts mark.Might be somthing wrong with the day 01-january-06. :P

Does not answer to the topic openers questions.A nother one who tries to hit 5000 posts mark.Might be somthing wrong with the day 01-january-06. :P

geeee....what a comeback! that's all you got? my post count???? :angry-smiley-048:

and you think your utterly retarded completely baseless post answers the original query?

Central bank must be having very VERY low standards these days when they hire people! :angry-smiley-048::action-smiley-060:

Might be something wrong with you too. Whats wrong with 5000+ posts and 01-january-06? You might wanna take some time and be very careful how you answer that. :angry:

Hi guys,

Thanks

Biggest issue I see is whether you can maintain it. If agent has a monopoly in the market and if their prices are so high as mentioned in other thread like break caliper rs.26,000 then you better stay away from those.

And I would like to recall one accident happened with Cherry QQ.

About 2 years back I was going to Colombo in an intercity FUSO bus. There was a huge traffic passing kiribath goda. And the other side of the road is clear. So bus diver took it to right hand side (wrong side) of the road and start travelling around 60 - 70Kmph or even more. Suddenly Cherry QQ entered the road from left hand side through the vehicles are not moving. Our bus hit the entire engine area from the righ side of the car .. and impact is so big car turned 180 degrees and hit the rear windscreen area also. Any how the car diver get out with out any scratch.. But it was suppsed to be a fatal accident by all means :rolleyes:

See, unlike you we really dont care much abhout our post count. Just cos a person has a more posts doesnt mean that person is superior to anyone else, just means he makes more posts. There are some members who have fewer posts than others but those few posts would have had more information and value in them, hence when they something we do give them the respect they deserve for thier knowledge shared.

So if you're trying to imply that members with more posts are trying to be superior to you because of that, you're wrong. They feel superior to you because you make ultra retarded statements :P

Edited by Dilesh

You can find the answer in post NO 10 :D:D

Dude, there is a conventional piece of wisdom that says don't mess with the moderators. Consider your very ill informed self on the shit list.

FYI, 01-Jan-06 was the day the forum moved to the new forum software which is what we use now. People with that join date are people who have been participating since the birth of the new forum, and most of them were on the old forum before that. Due to the long participation, they have a lot more credibility than a johnny-come-lately who comes up with BS that completely wrong.

Also, YOU needn't concern yourself with people answering the proper questions. I'll determine that.

What was your name again? I'm gonna have to mention to the Governer that the people they have on board live in a dream world and have no grasp of facts.

Nevermind, you posted your official email address here once. That should be enough.

Wow Peri. R U serious? I feel sorry for the poor "Wonna Be" :rolleyes:

See, unlike you we really dont care much abhout our post count. Just cos a person has a more posts doesnt mean that person is superior to anyone else, just means he makes more posts. There are some members who have fewer posts than others but those few posts would have had more information and value in them, hence when they something we do give them the respect they deserve for thier knowledge shared.

So if you're trying to imply that members with more posts are trying to be superior to you because of that, you're wrong. They feel superior to you because you make ultra retarded statements :P

aw damn!...I thought me having 2000+ posts makes me awesome and people are worshiping me...hmph!...way to go and shatter my dreams dilesh :angry:

:P