• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help..turbo Light Continuously On…camry Cv30 Diesel

bope

Question

Hi Friends

Need some advice…..I bought a Toyota Camry Diesel Turbo last week and I noticed that at the ignition stage that both Green light and the Amber lights are indicating before starting the engine, which is a good sign I guess which indicates that the unit is working. After starting the car the green light turns off and the Amber light is on forever.

Can you pls advice whether it’s a major issue with the Turbo or what’s the best place to get advice for Toyota Camry's.

bope

18 answers to this question

Hi Friends

Need some advice…..I bought a Toyota Camry Diesel Turbo last week and I noticed that at the ignition stage that both Green light and the Amber lights are indicating before starting the engine, which is a good sign I guess which indicates that the unit is working. After starting the car the green light turns off and the Amber light is on forever.

Can you pls advice whether it’s a major issue with the Turbo or what’s the best place to get advice for Toyota Camry's.

bope

Hi Mate

Could be the problem with your turbo unit , might be your turbo wastegate is not functioning properly so the amount of pressure inside could be not enough or too much ,i don;t know whether this can be corrected by regular mechanic, but there is a place that they repair and sell external turbo chargers etc closed to kadawatha,if you want detail tell me i will tell the exact location.

but i have never been there so don't know their ability :)

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi Mate

Actualy place is when you just pass mahara junction just before the 9th post mile, right hand side

name as i remember TURBO CITY, i don't have contact no right now , ill let you know by tommorow

before you go call them and ask whether they can if not your time and money in vain

thanks

regards

sumith

dudes! turbo city charges huge amounts! you can buy a new unit for that price. the prob with the cv 30 is that the air tubes goin to the turbo pressure sensor has been swapped or changed. its near the chassis number area. else replace the sensor. cost only 1500 or 2000 max at recon spare parts dealers.

dudes! turbo city charges huge amounts! you can buy a new unit for that price. the prob with the cv 30 is that the air tubes goin to the turbo pressure sensor has been swapped or changed. its near the chassis number area. else replace the sensor. cost only 1500 or 2000 max at recon spare parts dealers.

Dude why do you keep digging up old threads ? :action-smiley-060:

Dude why do you keep digging up old threads ? :action-smiley-060:

im being of some help to the ppl who need them. ppl come here to seek and identify a prob which they cannot find out themselves. which even you couldnt. i know wats the prob n so i shared my knowledge. appreciation is wat that counts rather than questions of indignity <_<

im being of some help to the ppl who need them. ppl come here to seek and identify a prob which they cannot find out themselves. which even you couldnt. i know wats the prob n so i shared my knowledge. appreciation is wat that counts rather than questions of indignity <_<

Nothing wrong with helping someone, and we do appreciate your effort.

But what i was pointing out was that you are replying to a topic thats more than 6 months old ! do you honestly think that someone would drive around with a turbo warning light on waiting for someone to answer his question on AL without going to a proper mechanic and getting it checked out for 6 months ? :rolleyes:

Again nothing wrong with helping others but next time you want to help someone please use some commonsense :action-smiley-060:

• Like 1

While it is true enough Stiggy, there is the chance that someone else who encounters something similar in the future will be able to read up on this. So its ok on this kinda troubleshooting thread.

Okay noted :D

but if you saw other replies by our friend here you'll understand what i meant :)

Okay noted :D

but if you saw other replies by our friend here you'll understand what i meant :)

what your doing on this 'other' posts of mine is dat ur trying to justify your point rather than talking on the topic and the query. take a break. u arent funny. be of some service to the ppl who really need them. nobodys got time to come online and watch a comment competition and be amused. and the moderator knows if he sees my posts that im taking my time and effort to be of some help to the others who havent got any answers to their probs of which i know what should be done.

and stig, pls do me a favour, dont quote my posts. you arent funny.

what your doing on this 'other' posts of mine is dat ur trying to justify your point rather than talking on the topic and the query. take a break. u arent funny. be of some service to the ppl who really need them. nobodys got time to come online and watch a comment competition and be amused. and the moderator knows if he sees my posts that im taking my time and effort to be of some help to the others who havent got any answers to their probs of which i know what should be done.

and stig, pls do me a favour, dont quote my posts. you arent funny.

Wow impressive, a full paragraph of empty words :rolleyes:

P.S- Please dont poke around in my profile, thats so gay !