• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sylphy 2007 Or Later

Bimal

Hi Guys, I got a ride on a 2007 Nissan Sylphy (1.5L) recently and I simply loved it. Does anyone know how it is on fuel? For such a big car I am a little suspecious that a 1.5L engine can produce good milage. Are there any users out there who can help? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately he was a car sales fellow... you can't trust them now can you ;-)

i was once thinking about getting one and searched this very forum on the same question. there were some feedback that indicated that the figure is 6.5kmpl in traffic (search the forum ur self and ull see for your self). didnt want to get only 6.5 in such a small car with a small engine, therefore gave up the idea on the sylphy.

This may not be directly related to the topic, but I think Nissan Tiida also comes with 1500CC and does much more than Sylphy on fuel. Wonder why Tiida is not that popular in Sri Lanka.

Tida looks like a smaller car. The post-2007 Bluebird Sylphy is much bigger than the previous bluebirds and the dealer claims that the 1.5L version does 10kmpl in Colombo running.

There is one advert on Autolanka at Here. But someone has already bought it.

tiida is down right ugly. there is no denying that. but ugly cars, still do sell well if they do well on fuel and are reliable. case and point post 2002 honda city. i think biggest prob with tiida is inconsistent (not necessarily low) fuel economy.

Tiida may be ugly car depending on one's personal viewpoint. But it's a wonderfully practically and a car with lot of legroom and headroom. True that its in Yaris/Belta class, but when compared to the inflated prices of toyota it worth every cent.

Here what does you mean by inconsistent. Different fuel readings for the different Tiida? May be thats due to the CVT models and non-CVT models.

Tiida may be ugly car depending on one's personal viewpoint. But it's a wonderfully practically and a car with lot of legroom and headroom. True that its in Yaris/Belta class, but when compared to the inflated prices of toyota it worth every cent.

Here what does you mean by inconsistent. Different fuel readings for the different Tiida? May be thats due to the CVT models and non-CVT models.

ah! possibly. i did not know that they come non CVT as well. all i heards was different people quoting very different figures with no apparent signs of lyes.