• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Galant 2000 Manual

TURBOMAN

Hi guys,

I saw a nice looking car(Mitsu-Galant 2000) on AL with a good price tag.But i couldnt find much literature on that model.There are no user reviews ..nothing.Can somebody tell me some useful data about this model.

With the appearance it worths buying isnt it?

But its a bad decision in Srilanka lol.Im still having nightmares about my Audi A4 ha ha ha.

Hi guys,

I saw a nice looking car(Mitsu-Galant 2000) on AL with a good price tag.But i couldnt find much literature on that model.There are no user reviews ..nothing.Can somebody tell me some useful data about this model.

With the appearance it worths buying isnt it?

But its a bad decision in Srilanka lol.Im still having nightmares about my Audi A4 ha ha ha.

First time I heard of Audi's giving nightmares. Was it a lemon you unfortunately bought? because a friend of mine got 70,000 km 2002 model 1.8T A4. About an year ago. Only cost for him was the basic service cost. But he has done only abount 7,000 KM over the last year

Ya I saw the Gallent too and it looks really nice. JDnet got him self a Gallent - Diesel recently and seems to be happy with his purchase. He might be able to give you a review from a user point. I think he got it for 1.6Mil and comparing to that this Mitsu seems a bit expensive but I'm not sure of the condition of JD's vehicle though. If you find it from a private seller might be cheaper as the one on AL was from a car sales and they will have their margins. Hope this helps.

Did somebody call me? lol

ANyway the galant is a good car but I think the asking price is too high. The valuations on the is about 1.4 million and after I purchased this car I came across a few that were selling for 1.4-1.5 million both the 2000+ and the pre 99 models. I would keep looking if I were you since these galants have a pretty bad second hand market here so you could come across a good specimen for significantly less than 1.75. BTW I believe my dad has the contacts of a couple of people who were looking to sell some galants in the 1.4 range. I will try to get em for you if you are really looking for a galant.