• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo

defendertdi

Hi machan... My gf has a Passo. I can say undoubtedly it's a great car. It's very spacious, comfortable (when compared to other vehicles available at that price), reliable and a smooth drive. It does pretty good on fuel too. Only bad side is that has 1000cc engine and hence, performance is not there. Then again, I highly doubt anyone would be interested in pick-up when looking for the second car...

I had a lil trouble finding spare parts some time back (this was around 6 months back) . May be they are more available now as Passo has become a common & popular car.

Hi machan... My gf has a Passo. I can say undoubtedly it's a great car. It's very spacious, comfortable (when compared to other vehicles available at that price), reliable and a smooth drive. It does pretty good on fuel too. Only bad side is that has 1000cc engine and hence, performance is not there. Then again, I highly doubt anyone would be interested in pick-up when looking for the second car...

I had a lil trouble finding spare parts some time back (this was around 6 months back) . May be they are more available now as Passo has become a common & popular car.

Thanks machan for da reply....does it cause any problems in sensors.

anyway i think 1000cc suits running in colombo Area...

• 5 years later...

Toyota passo is a very good car. The dihatsu engine on it was the best engine in 2009. But there our some issues in engine .. the main thing is that the engine wires, cuz of the vibration of the engine it disconnectes with components. The other thing is that the sound comming from the steering rack when you take curves in a high velocity. I myself use a Toyota passo for about 5 years now, yet it didn't have any major repair. 

5 hours ago, Turboholic? said:

Toyota passo is a very good car. The dihatsu engine on it was the best engine in 2009. But there our some issues in engine .. the main thing is that the engine wires, cuz of the vibration of the engine it disconnectes with components. The other thing is that the sound comming from the steering rack when you take curves in a high velocity. I myself use a Toyota passo for about 5 years now, yet it didn't have any major repair. 

Welcome to Forum. Please check the dates of a thread before you reply to it because this one is 6 years old.